MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

i have managed to get back on :woo: silly laptop :D how is everyone?

Thanks girls, that all means so much to me, with you lot here i am sure i will stay on track!! Thank you so much!!

Well lost 7lb this week, weighing in today instead of tomorrow as were all going out for a meal for mothers day, my parents, my inlaws, hubby, kids and me of course!! so i really wanted to enjoy my meal and not worry to much!! Not going to go over board but just wanted to be able to relax abit!!

Hey sall and welcome back hun, we missed you!!

I was just looking up Michaels name and I saw it not only that I saw it on Bob's Facebook page :)

don't turn to food chick turn to us, theres normally one of us here, turning to food is a bit like turning to a friend who slates you behind your back, good at the time but will hurt later xx be strong keep the faith

7 lbs - wow that is great Rach. :D

well done hun and hope you enjoy your meal today cos we all know you won't eat anything too bad :talk017:

and if you have - you have 8 days to get it back off :flirt2:

hey rach thats brilliant. congrats hon...

so far iv lost 2.2lbs in my 1st two weeks. progress is lil slow but its something off so its beta then nothing i guess. id love to lose 3lbs a week but will see.

thanks girls, i could be on here all day wednesday :( my parents go back that morning!! :( :(

Thanks for all your support :)

Well the meal was lovely yesterday, didnt eat healthy really but you know what i deserved a treat!! I had chicken goujons but only ate 2, and had a few chips with salad. Then i had a fresh fruit pavalova, which wasnt too bad either calorie and fat wise!!

Only problem i am having is getting back into routine today, argh!!! not been overly bad but could of been better!! Story of my life lol, could do better!!

could do better eh ??? better than a 7lb loss :eek:

Rach you are doing so well and keeping us all motivated so dont bring yourself down .

you're a wee star in my eyes :worthy::worthy:

you are a star. what you've achieved is inspiring!!

Hope tomorrow goes well. do pop on here if you feel yourself reaching for the biscuit tin.....we'll soon change your mind :) xx

I think it was you who said you liked weight related shows (if not apologies) but have you seen dead fat on bbc iplayer :eek::eek::eek: thats some shocking stuff!! not advisible if you get queasy easily

sounds like taking a slice of a tree to see how old it is, wonder if they took a slice of me they could tell how many pies i eaten in the past lol

These shows really need to target children too (not so graphic) when you think we never had tv's in our rooms, game stations and computers , we used to play outside all the time, so we never really sat and just ate infront of a screen

ditto rach, im even coming down with something or my muscles are really tired i just can't wake up at all :(
this stupid weightloss holt is pissin me off (sorry 4 language but i could honestly swear my head right now),
i really don't know what i'm doing wrong the first 2stone dropped off, and now it just won't budge not even .5 of a lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im burning around 400 cals 3/4times a week, and sometimes i don't add the walking and running up and down stairs i do.
im eating atleast 1200cals minimum, i havnt get gone over the fat allowance AND YET i have been stuck at 14 stone exactly for 4 weeks now :'(
if i don't loose a lb soon i think im going to cry, please help me xxx

Back