MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

i will hun, i really hope it works, and ive FINALLY amazon'd 30day shred so i can do some extra workouts at home!!
i have faith :) thanks rach ur amazing, x

i changed my goals on MFP to 1.5lb loss per week and workouts to 3 times 40 mins a week , making my goal cals to 1360 as opposed to 1220 ive been doing and not even reaching, hopefully more fruit + veg will increase my cals xxx

Jude ,
I go between 1330 and 1480 calories ....if your feeling tired you need to up your calories as your body is telling you your not eating enough......what people forget is to survive you need a certain amount of calories and that even sitting down you burn calories so don't zonk yourself out hun !!

what you also have to remember is that it takes 3,500 calories to burn a lb of fat ......when we first start losing weight it does come off easy then your body gets used to it.....last week i had to shock my body....yes i have walked 4 miles on the treadmill at 3.4mph but i then upped it to 7 miles then this week I have upped it to 3.6mph with various inclines.............our bodies get comfortable so we need to get out of our own comfort zone and really push it to restart the weight loss...............

stay strong and remember you can't get fat on fruit so even if you go over your calories on fruit it doesn't matter xxxxx

hi guys thought id fill you in, iv lost 3.2lbs so far on alli. im feeling positive. first two weeks everything was normal but now into 3rd week my stools seem to be oily. is that normal? bloating only lasted for a week, thank god lol

hows everyone doing?
hey jude i really hope you start losing weight again it must be sooooo frustrating.

Well done Anika thats great news.......

if they are slightly looser thats not bad if runny and oily you will have to think about what you had as it is a side affect hun of too much fat.....remember these tablets don't recognise good oils n bad ones........

I am so chuffed with your weight loss xx

booboocraig said:
Well done Anika thats great news.......

if they are slightly looser thats not bad if runny and oily you will have to think about what you had as it is a side affect hun of too much fat.....remember these tablets don't recognise good oils n bad ones........

I am so chuffed with your weight loss xx

thanks booboo. im eatin similar stuff daily. it happened after a jacket potatoe with beans and low fat coleslaw. i think they have gotten into my system now so hence the oily poo lol its not too bad but its different cause i didnt notice it the 1st two weeks. ill let u no how i get on

thanks girls, i tihnk i know where ive gone wrong and im going to try and not constantly think about eating less, im going to fill up on fruit and veg and make sure im eating enough, ill give it a couple of weeks for the change to see if it speeds up again :)
thankyou so much girls, i am determined to do this xx

thanks booboo. im eatin similar stuff daily. it happened after a jacket potatoe with beans and low fat coleslaw. i think they have gotten into my system now so hence the oily poo lol its not too bad but its different cause i didnt notice it the 1st two weeks. ill let u no how i get on

hi anika, well done on the loss so far!! the oily stools could be because of the coleslaw!! check the nutrition info on the pack!!

it's very hard to get a coleslaw with low fat isn't it :sigh:

the lowest one i have found is in Aldi.

Rachgleeson said:
hi anika, well done on the loss so far!! the oily stools could be because of the coleslaw!! check the nutrition info on the pack!!

hey rach i always check every label. it was 11g per 100g and i had half which is 50g it was well within the limit hmmmmm. as you know i follow fat gram per portion as recommened by alli. oh and it was the asda one with 30% less fat

Anika it could be that you react to it whereas someone else won't.........I can eat eggs and some people can't, same with salmon

we all react differently....but keep an eye on it hun if it happens again you know what to avoid.....you can always make your own which is lower in fat and you can add more things like grapes and satsumas...making it a florida salad

Jude I think you will find a big difference

Goodluck and stay strong everyone :):)

Rachgleeson said:
Is th grams of fat per 100g different for alli, ? with xenical its 5g per 100g so that would make the coleslaw to high in fat hun!! :( like booboo said try to make your own using hellmans extra light mayo!!

hey rach there is no per 100g its worked out per portion. i called alli and had that confirmed. they hadnt heard of the 100g rule.
booboo i think you might be right i think the coleslaw doesnt agree with me. will know for sure soon enough lol

with alli it allows your fat per meal.....

i use fat free...or low fat creme fraiche in my coleslaw xxxxxx

hey rach i always check every label. it was 11g per 100g and i had half which is 50g it was well within the limit hmmmmm. as you know i follow fat gram per portion as recommened by alli. oh and it was the asda one with 30% less fat

did the pack only have 100 grms then ????

they usually much more ....................

Rach....just bought some Warburton square wraps.....IDEA..ping.....your cheese triangles....ham...tomatoes, spinach, pineapple put in oven for 10 minutes hey presto low fat pizza

I am doing refried beans....with chicken, spinach, peppers, asparagus and sweetcorn tomorrow.....wanted to share it with you hun!!

you could also warm them up put a banana on and put chocolate mousse/yoghurt on top...hey presto a sweet pizza

:):)

ooh sounds sooo nice, thanks for sharing that. Will definitely be giving that a try!!!

Well back in with the jogging on the spot today, maybe one day i will be brave enough to go out for a jog!! Burned 897 calories doing 60 minutes of it today, 30 minutes this morning and 30 minutes just!! Knackered now, but worth it!!! My daughter just said to me, "mummy you look red hot, you should have a drink" bless her lol!!! She is right though!!!

Back