MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

well done hun you should be proud of yourself :).....remember walking burns more fat than running...running burns more carbs....

I know what you mean I drink around 2 litres doing my exercise xx

i attempted a run on the treadmill at 5mph and i really cant hack the wobbling on my body its so embarrasing and feels quite uncomfortable!!!! so ive decided walking is the future untill i am confident enough to jog or even run!!

really hopeful about upping my calories, only been a few days but i see the doc again on the 18th so HOPEFULLY she will see that xenical is helping me and HOPEFULLY prescribe me some more :)

CANNOT WAIT to get my dvd and start doing some workouts at home!!
glad your feeling better rach, well done on your 60mins free run!!!

and warburton thins seem a really gd idea and there quite cheap too, im deffo trying that one for pizza ideas boo :)

xxx

WOOOHOOO my dvd come this morning, that was quick !!!
im going to do it without weights today just to get an idea of the routines, plus ive not got any....so im guna buy some tonight from sports direct (big sale!)

do i/how do i record this on MFP ? x

2 mile walk done today, lovely day for it and the lane i use is great as you never meat a car or hardly anyone walking. Nice and peaceful!! Found something yummy to eat today, its Rachel's Organic fat free blackcurrant bio yogurt, really tasty and filling!!

My nephews birthday party tomorrow, so must try and be good, i hate these occasions when i am trying to be healthy, as its always deep fried sausage, chicken wings in bread crumbs, chips, sandwiches, cakes and the usual stuff thats bad for you!!

Ok so the 'party' yesterday didnt go too bad, i did give in to the nuggets and sausages :( but didnt eat as much as i normally would of!! Been working out on the trampoline today, never thought of doing that before it was great fun and the kids joined in so even better!! Did 45 minutes altogether and the time flew by, though i had only done about 15 minutes so thats gotta be good, right!!! Just hope my legs dont suffer later!!

Weigh day tomorrow, :eek: lets hope the scales are kind!! :D

evening! glad the party went well. Not to worry bout the extras you had. im sure you burnt it off on the trampoline.

Good luck with the wi....not that you need it :) x

ive upped my calories and what dya know, ive gained a lb.
i am struggling so much and if i loose another stone by july me and my boyfriend said we would go on a last minute holiday, but at this raqte im not going to, and i can't go at this size its embarrasing and i wouldn't enjoy it.
what am i doing wrong? i was doing great at the begginning and now its like im how i was before i started, only 28lb lighter, which i know is a great loss and i am really pleased how far i have come, but its not going any further :( :( :(

GIVE ME A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i have the implant in my arm, so TOM is really wierd for me i haveent been on since feb, and sometimes i can last 6 months without coming on, then other times (so painfully draining) i can be on for up to 6 weeks at a time, so it could be near time i suppose i don't often think about it cos of this darn implant !! hey, its saves money on towels and stuff haha!!

thanks Rach, ive not done any exercise this weekend as i a still sore from that 30dayshred friday!! just proves how unfit i am!!
ill push through tomorro and do it all this week :) xxxx p/s do u have to do this dvd consecutive to really see a difference or would it be okay to do it as often as i can x

A 3lb loss for me this week which i think is pretty good, :) i didnt think i would have that much of a loss but i aint going to refuse it anyway lol!! The local chippy to me has started doing what they call tasty chips, which is bacon, cheese and garlic on them, how tempting is that aaagh lol!! Maybe in another couple of weeks when i have another stone gone!! I will resist, i will resist!!!

well done Rach !! and that tempting tasty chippy meal sounds hard to resist, but you can do it !!! our chippy has started a "healthy fish and chips meal" but i cant quite understand how its healthier when its deep fried, so i think i'll skip that !!

i was down 2lb this morning!!!!!!!!!! so excited !!!!! finally going in the right direction !!!!!! and ive decided to plan my food diary the day before so i know what to eat and make sure i get those numbers up to a proper amount ! xxx

Back