MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

i know rach, i don't think its all legit tbh !! but hey well, those who believe will indulge in deep fried fish and chips anyway, beleiving its good for them!! i would rather breadcrumb my own fish and grill it!!

thanks anika, i sure am glad to see a change!! its about time xx

iv had no weight loss this week :-(
iv just checked my diary seems iv not consumed enough water, wonder if thats the reason?? not been over my calories or fat. hmmmm feel lil down about it :-(

Thanks Aaliyah, i have decided i am going to have a treat tonight, maybe i am wrong but hey i have worked hard, and i will continue to do so!! lifes all about living right? and enjoying yourself!! Done my workout on the trampoline so not going to feel too guilty about it, burnt 492 calories!!

ok well my little treat was a huge blow out lol, urgh feel sick now, and i didnt even enjoy it all that much to be honest, but i am not going to regret it i am just going to take note that my taste buds have changes and i no longer enjoy the old food!! I had chicken fillet kebab (in pitta bread) and garlic, cheese and bacon chips :eek: they were the biggest regret, even though i didnt eat them all. I am happy in one way that i know that i dont really miss the old food as much as i thought i did!! If that makes sense!!

i find that too that i dont enjoy the old things like i used to anymore. i find that by having little treats now and then are helping to keep me on the straight and narrow. like if i fancy chocolate i will have a small bar instead of the big ones that i used to buy

Hey ladies, sorry I went M.I.A. a good few months ago! I've been so busy with uni work, I just didn't have time to get on here. My diet has also stalled, and I'm exactly the same weight (at least it's not gone up!) but I've recently been diagnosed with PCOS so it's more serious now. I have to get my weight down, not just because I want to look better, but because my health is suffering. I can't do it alone though :(

I'm so pleased to see you all doing so well. Rach - your weight loss is fantastic! How have you found it? I'll no doubt read back over your diaries when I've got time, but I just thought I'd pop in to say hello and let you all know I'm back. Can't wait to catch up with you all! :)

emma its great to hear from you again, so glad you are back, we had all been wondering what had happened to you!! Sorry to hear you have pcos, like you say, weight loss is the only thing for it now. I am sure you will do it!! Thanks for coming on my thread and thank you for the lovely comments, i am finding it ok, it can be so hard at time but i am struggling on!!

right girls, im holiday shopping tomorrow, and weve finally decided the date were goin (10th july-17th july)....
meaning that i have got approx 2.5 months to shed as much as poss to feel comfortable enough bearing all, even though i am DEFFO not wearing a bikini, i will have to find some sort of bathing top and shorts along with hundreds of those sarong things you put over them!! but im going regardless we both deserve it this year :)

HOW can i speed it up slightly to feel abit better about going!?!?!? i would LOVE to loose a stone by then !!

heres my plan so far....
- try to fit in jillian DVD atleast 4/5times a week depending on how much college work etc
- fit some sort of walking into the week, atleast 30mins a day OR try to get to the gym
- eat my exercise calories back, to get a net of atleast 1300 so i don't starve myself!!
- carry on taking the xenical..

and if all else fails, atleast i have you lot to cry too !!!

any ideas xxx

Thanks Rach, I thought you might have forgotten about me! I don't know what is wrong with me, I just can't seem to stick to the diet, and then I get too embarrassed to post on here that I've slipped up, so I just avoid it like the plague :( I need to learn to be more strict with myself.

It'll take a good few days to catch up on what I've missed and to meet all the new people though. I'm excited to be back, but I may have picked the wrong time for it, as I've got a massive assignment (12,000 words! eek!) due in at Uni next month, then I've got four exams end of May/start of June. Then mid-June I'm upheaving and moving back up North to my parents house, so I'm going to be pretty busy for a while.

But my health comes first. I have to do something. At least when I move home I can join the gym again cos I'll be working full time. You'll have to tell me all of your hints and tips! How have you done it? I've been advised to stick to a low carb/low GI diet for my PCOS, but I love pasta too much! I have no idea where to start :(

hi to all. i just wanted to say that im so
proud of everyone including myself, we have all realised that enough is enough and that we deserve to be happy and healthy. iv jus been watching supersize vs super skinny, and it made me think of our journey to a better quality of life. sometimes we dont realise how huge this step to weightloss is, we are finally taking control and saying NO to being unhappy with ourselves. im double proud of the girls that have achieved great losses and the ones that may have taken a step bak but returned to the programme. its difficult i know, but we are all in this together.
good luck to all my lovely ladies your all fab, just you remember that :)

emma, how could i forget you, me and sall kept wondering where you had got to, binny doesnt come on as much anymore :( But its good to have one of you back at least :) I am sure you will get back into it all, and you will feel so much better for it especially with the pcos, sall has that too so she might be able to give you a bit of advice with that!! A few of the girls on here have so you should get some help from somewhere!! How has today been did you start back on it??

the not so good plan !!

ive booked my holiday to Tunisia for the 10th July for a week :) BUT i want to loose hopefully a stone by then just to feel okay in a swimsuit cos bikinis are a no go joe...

and i don't know how to speed it up abit so im praying that i will be okay :( x

hey hun.
hows it going???
i must catch up on everyone..... how is it going for you??? diet still ok..
any nice recipies you have going???

i really need to find that thread of mine and add to it.
got some super nice ones :)

Back