MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Those lemon muffins sound yummy! Might have to try those myself :D Glad you're having a better time these past few days, and I hope you enjoy the drinks if you do go out :) I don't drink anymore myself, so I don't go out much these days, as it's expensive just drinking coke, and there's so much sugar in it! I love the fizzy drinks though, but I'm trying to cut down lol.

well i did go out and had 4 small bottles of bulmers light :eek: dreading tomorrows weigh in, but if i do put on, then i will just make next week a better week!! We are all entitled to weeks like this. its been one of them weeks where i have had to go out and do stuff, wedding thursday, drinks tonight!! Lifes for living and sometimes we just have to do just that LIVE!!

hi rachgleeson you have lost an amazing amount of weight well done. see your from ireland to :D:D

Hiya all.....

I hope your well Rach? will be posting new recipes later been busy getting exercise regime into touch and also trying recipes which are so good I gotta share them xxx

Thanks Irishlady , yeah i am in kilkenny so not too far away from you! :D

Well 1lb on this week, not too uspet over it as i have had a good week, with going to a wedding then out for drinks last night, so all in all i think i did pretty well, could of been alot worse!!! Oh and i havent just eaten a chocolate bar either lol, :eek: oops!!

1lb isn't much hun! you're so right tho you need to still have a life aswell else whats the point!!

i'm sure the 1lb will be gone along with some friends next week :)

ule be fine rach, youve come so far already :)

ermmmmm can i ask, does anybody go swimming? and if you do what kind of swimwear do you wear? i havent been that naked in public since i was in junior school...

ino rach, i couldn't do it like at my local baths, the fact that i would be doing it abroad makes it easier because i will never see those people again!!!! but to go to the local baths and maybe bump into somebody HALF NAKED would crush me !!!!!

one day though...xx

One pound on is nothing, Rach! As you said, life is for living, and these events are going to crop up all the time. Just take it on the chin and get back on track for this week :)

wellllllll its offically the TOM and because of the contraceptive implant, its lasted around 2 weeks, so probably the reason why ive holted with teh weightloss again!!

ive got till the end of may to get these god darn assignments out of the way and then all summer to concentrate on ME !!

hope everyones doing well, and making the most out of the weather :) (if its sunny near you, its absolutely roasting here im sweating just looking out the window lmao)

xxxxxx

Jude - I'm in exactly the same boat! Final year of a degree, stressful times!

Where is Rach? I haven't been on for a few days (internet died) but it looks as though Rach hasn't been on either..

We're thinking about you, hope you're doing well! :)

afternoon lovely! how are you today? any plans for the weekend? xx

I'm good thanks, no plans as yet, will take it as it comes :D

Jude - I'm in exactly the same boat! Final year of a degree, stressful times!

Where is Rach? I haven't been on for a few days (internet died) but it looks as though Rach hasn't been on either..

We're thinking about you, hope you're doing well! :)

Hi Emma, i am here and have been on. just been nosing on everyone elses threads and not posted on my own!! Having a good week so far, all seems to be going well for me this week!! Been out twice walking so far and am going out again tonight!! Really getting back into it now :D So i am a happy bunny!!

That's great news Rach! I'm doing quite well on the Slim Fast too, it's day 4 now and I'm still going strong. I'm coping quite well with 1200 calories, which is a bit of a shocker lol. I am finding that I'm smoking more, which isn't good, but I couldn't face quitting smoking and trying to lose weight at the same time! Lol

its not easy to do everything at once, one step at a time!!! Glad alls going well with the slim fast, i was thinking of getting some in just for breakfast sometimes as i dont always feel like something lately!! Or even lunch, i dont always feel as hungry!! Whats going on??? lol

It'll be because your stomach is shrinking! It's surprising how little we actually NEED to eat, we can survive on very little, we just eat far too much. They are very handy for breakfast, cos I'm not a fan of cereal or toast in the mornings, and I really like milkshake, so it's perfect for me! :)

Back