MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

I am sure what i have wont be in the limits either lol!! I am just going to enjoy it!! But like you said none of its fried anyway!!

Ok so a 4lb loss this week, happy with that now, especially after gaining last week. Been really good this week so i think i earned it!!

4lbs is great Rach, well done! I lost 2lbs this week, but it's been TOTM so I'm really happy with that :)

How can you manage 30 mins running on the Wii?! I'm knackered after the 3 minute one! Lol.

Enjoy the barbecue, I'm so jealous! :)

hey guys for those of you that want to quit smoking you can try reading "easy way to stop smoking" by allan carr. i read that book and quit smoking over night, its been 3yrs since i quit smoking and iv never looked back. i was a serious chain smoker... iv not had any withdrawal symptoms at all. its the best thing i ever did... all my friends and family thought i would never give up the habit but i proved them wrong YEAY lol

Hi Anika, I've heard the Alan Carr book is really good, so I'll definitely give it a try when I'm ready to give up :)

And Rach, I'll give the jogging a try :) I love the Step one though. I'm using EA Sports Active More Workouts at the minute and I'm really enjoying it, even though I'm still sore from my workout on Saturday! Lol x

I've just found my new favourite workout game! I thought the EA Sports Active More Workouts just did the 6-week challenge, with ready-made workouts set up for you, but I figured out today that it's got much more than that! I found 30-minute Aerobic Step, and you can choose either slow, medium, or fast. I chose the slow, obviously, cos I'm still quite new to the exercise and I'm easing myself in gently. But it was brilliant! It breaks it up into three ten-minute segments, giving you a break between each one, and it's much more fun than the Wii Fit Plus! It has more interesting steps, and I feel like I'm burning more calories doing it this way. I completed the 30 minutes and it said I'd burnt 332 calories, so I was quite impressed. Definitely going to be doing that more often!

I am working through the soreness, but I reckon I'm going to be dying tomorrow! Can't have that though, I'm at the hospital for a colposcopy tomorrow so I can't be stiff lol.

I saw on MFP that you've had a bad day today? Don't worry about it, just remember tomorrow is a new day! Stay on track and keep plodding on :)

I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes :) Yep, Mondays will be my little treat days too. Just a little treat though! :) I'm definitely in the swing of it all now and I'm still enjoying it, can't believe it, but it's great! :)

It is a bank holiday after all! We have to allow for special occasions, cos we can't avoid them forever! Just be sure to get back on track tomorrow and don't feel bad about today. You deserve a day off after all your hard work the past few months :)

aww rach you proper deserve it!!! the moderation is already set in the mind now and theres no looking back!!

ive been reading on MFP about not loosing weight but still loosing inches...i have never took measurements :| is it too late to start doing it now? and if i do, where do i do it? im guna have to get a measuring tape cos the one ive got is out of a christmas cracker lol and doesnt fit around me xx

well done hun - you're a wee star :D

I think it's definitely a good idea to take your measurements! I was supposed to do mine last week, but I couldn't find the tape measure, so I'll probably do it tomorrow. It'll be good to keep track of the inches lost to see where you're losing the weight. I usually just do my chest, waist, and hips, but you could do your upper arms (bingo wings!), thighs, etc., wherever you want really! :)

thats settled then, im gunna get one tomorrow and take all measurements!! thanks girls :) xx

i took a sneaky peek at the scales today...and i lost 4lb!!! and thats from eating more i cant believe it !!

i think the word is CHUFFED :) xx

Back