MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

I also work in a food shop! I work for Spar, so I'm always tempted to buy food when I'm at work, it's a nightmare! Only got 5 weeks left at work though, so it's all good :)

Yeah Rach, I'm quite worried about my knees. I'm only 22 and have never had any problems with them before, but I think I must have over-done it with the lunges. Now every time I go up stairs, my knees click with each step. My back is sore too, so I'm going to have a couple of days off from exercise.

So glad you enjoyed the Zumba! You'll get the hang of it soon enough :)

lmao its a small world!! i just work on checkouts, but ive done shifts in the customer canteen before, the staff canteen looks alot more hard work!! and if i worked on the cakes i don't think i could diet !!

sorry about your knees emma, its probably cos your working out so hard, a couple days rest will do you good xx

Thanks Jude, they're not as sore today as they were yesterday, but I'm still going to rest them today to make sure I don't do any more damage. Back on it tomorrow though! :)

awww good stuff!! well ive just finished 2 of 4 assignments, and im half way through the other 2, so i think i get them done tomorrow, maybe a bit of time on tuesday too, which means i can finally do some more exercise!!

i have 4 more though for the end of may/june :( but ive got time untill then ! :) xx

Well done! Keep going! My motivation has abandoned me, so I'm going to have to find it quickly before the deadlines on Friday :(

I know exactly what you mean!! my deadline is wednesday, and as its bank hol tmz, and my normal day off tues its gives me abit of time to sort them out!!

hopefully i can get myself to the gym on tuesday! and im going shopping tmorro morning with my mum so im guna park miles away just to make myself walk!! xx

Parking miles away is a brilliant idea! Every little helps so they say ;)

I lost 3lbs this week! So excited! :D

*Emma said:
Parking miles away is a brilliant idea! Every little helps so they say ;)

I lost 3lbs this week! So excited! :D

thats a great loss emma well made up for you. keep up the good work :)

iv lost a pound in 4 days on xenical. was on alli before and have lost total of 5.6lbs am well made up. official weigh day is friday thogh lol

Thanks Anika! Good luck for your weigh-in too! :D

well girls, lost 5lbs this week, i am stunned!!! I know i have been good and worked out hard so i think i have definitely earned it!! I just find it hard to believe i am doing this, i keep thinking oh maybe the scales are serious liars and i have lost nothing lol!! Its such a big thing for me, as i have been overweight for as long as i can remember, i am getting to the stage now that i believe i could actually do this, its very exciting!!!

Wow Rach, well done! You CAN do this, and you ARE doing this! You're such an inspiration to me, so you have to keep going otherwise I'll end up giving up if you do, so I'm relying on you! Hehe :D

Rachgleeson said:
well girls, lost 5lbs this week, i am stunned!!! I know i have been good and worked out hard so i think i have definitely earned it!! I just find it hard to believe i am doing this, i keep thinking oh maybe the scales are serious liars and i have lost nothing lol!! Its such a big thing for me, as i have been overweight for as long as i can remember, i am getting to the stage now that i believe i could actually do this, its very exciting!!!

OMG rach thats so great girl. your on a roll lol i defo have have faith that your gonna get to where you want to be :)

awww well done girls !! your amazing rach !! and emma your doing great !!

it does feel wierd when you come this far to realise your actually shrinking!! what a great feeling though xx

I've got quite a while yet before I'll be anywhere close to how much you and Rach have lost, but I'm getting there one step at a time! :)

yeah deffo!! before you know it time will go by so fast and youlle forget what you used to look like!

i think youve started at a good time, cos in the summer its easier to eat salads and light things, its the winter that bogs you down!!
youlle do great emma, just think in a couple of months it will be like a new you!! xx

i know this must sound crazy but iv always wanted a beach body lol now i might be able to achieve just that :) its so exciting

i know this must sound crazy but iv always wanted a beach body lol now i might be able to achieve just that :) its so exciting

ditto anika !! you will get there in no time!! i would love to, but the stretch marks have cancelled that out for me for the rest of my life :sigh:

BUT i've bought my first tankini the other day, and got another one day in a different colour and i feel pretty confident in them!! only £6 from tesco :)

I will have a bikini body! Maybe not for this summer, but definitely by the next one! I still doubt I'd wear bikinis cos I have stretchmarks too, but a tankini body would be more than fine with me! It's so awful being fat in the summer, when everyone else is wearing skimpy clothes and lovely summer dresses, and I have to keep myself covered up and I'm always hot and sweaty, it's horrible! But I'm so happy to say that this year will be my last fat summer, and by next summer, it'll be my turn to wear the summer dresses :D I totally can't wait!

Jude"123 said:
ditto anika !! you will get there in no time!! i would love to, but the stretch marks have cancelled that out for me for the rest of my life :sigh:

BUT i've bought my first tankini the other day, and got another one day in a different colour and i feel pretty confident in them!! only £6 from tesco :)

iv heard cocoa butter is great for strech marks. there is one which has q10 for weightloss and pregnancy to firm the skin. try it :)

awwww the same emma !! atleast next year by then we should be used to shopping for clothes out of our comfy zone? so we wil know what looks good and what doesn't with our new shapes!!

i just hope the tankini will start talking to me and make me take it swimming, cos i used to love swimming im just to embarrassed to go to the local baths and "OH HIYA, NOT SEEN YOU IN A FEW YEARS?! WHAT YOU BEEN DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?" (staring me up and down half naked) speech from anybody i bump into!!

next year though maybe !! xx

Back