MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

iv heard cocoa butter is great for strech marks. there is one which has q10 for weightloss and pregnancy to firm the skin. try it :)

thanks anika!! i used bio oil for a spell but i give up cos i couldn't really see a difference, but anythings worth a try !! ill see if its available off the internet xx

Jude"123 said:
thanks anika!! i used bio oil for a spell but i give up cos i couldn't really see a difference, but anythings worth a try !! ill see if its available off the internet xx

you can get it from supermarket jude

I used to love swimming too, but I haven't been in about 6 years! I'm just too embarrassed to be seen like this. But hopefully once I drop a few dress sizes, and my confidence builds, I'll start going again :)

I'm going to Cardiff on Wednesday to buy a pair of roller skates :D Haven't skated since I was a kid, around 4 or 5, so I'm very excited! I hope I get the hang of it again, cos it'll be a great way to burn the calories! :)

roller skates, wow that is a long lost memory !! i would love to see a picture of you in them when you get them !! what a cool idea!

thanks anika, ill have a look when i next go out x

I'll take a photo and add it to my album on my profile, then I can keep adding more photos as the months go by to see my progress! Can't wait :)

can't wait !! i wish i would have took photos, ive only really got face photos cos i would refuse to have fully body pictures!!
i had one from my birthday last year but its on my boyfriends broken phone :'( i wish i had that to compare to!!

i wish the biggest loser was on tonight theres nothin on the box, and i can't wait to watch supersize vs superskinny tmoro! i love watchin programmes like that and im searching all channels for something fat/weight/health based !! x

well girls, lost 5lbs this week, i am stunned!!! I know i have been good and worked out hard so i think i have definitely earned it!! I just find it hard to believe i am doing this, i keep thinking oh maybe the scales are serious liars and i have lost nothing lol!! Its such a big thing for me, as i have been overweight for as long as i can remember, i am getting to the stage now that i believe i could actually do this, its very exciting!!!

well done hun - you are going to be a skinny minnie before you know it xxx
so delighted for you :D

Wow Rach, well done! You CAN do this, and you ARE doing this! You're such an inspiration to me, so you have to keep going otherwise I'll end up giving up if you do, so I'm relying on you! Hehe :D

No pressure then haha!!

well done hun - you are going to be a skinny minnie before you know it xxx
so delighted for you :D

Skinnny minnie, i like the sound of that.

Thanks girls for your lovely comments, i wouldnt be where i am without you guys!! Your a great support to me!!

No pressure at all! :D We're flying now, the ball is completely in motion, and we're heading in the right direction. I'm loving it! :)

hey hun...

the best thing i can suggest re the whoile swimming thing... is go to an aquafit class!!!! they are great. and i felt exactly the same as you guys, never wanted to bump into anyone i knew (not that i know many around here...) but it was great... and you have loads of fun too!!

well had my check up with the doctor, and he is very impressed with me :D Says i am doing brilliant, and was then asking me how long i had actually been over weight and when it happened. Also asked what i think caused it, as he said once i know that i can avoid it in the future!! Started talking about what i will do to maintain when i get to goal. He has recommended that i aim for 14 stone, which is 196lbs, and then if i think i want to i could aim for 12, but he thinks 14 is fine for me!! So have changed my goal to 196lbs for now and will see how it goes!! Also he is going to check my blood pressure next time, as he is hoping to take me off the tablets, yay!! All in all a great doctors visit!! Not very often i can say i enjoyed a visit to the doctors
:wee: :banana dancer: :bunnydance:

Yay that's awesome! You're so close to half way! :D

thats fantastic!!

now you've updated your sig you're almost half way!!!! double celebrations :)

Yay that's awesome! You're so close to half way! :D

what a motivator you are Rach well done xx

wow rach congrats ur a star

Thanks everyone, i may change my goals again when i get to 14stone, but for now i think its a nice reasonable weight to aim for!! I really appreciate your support and advice!! I know i keep saying it but it really does mean alot to me!!

wow Rach - you're looking GoooooD

so pleased for you :D

hun you have done sooooooo well!!

im assuming your on blood pressure tablets, and they are the tablets he wants to take you off???

you are doing reallllly well!
keep up the hard work!

Back