MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Aww sorry to hear you've been unwell, but glad you're feeling better today! :D

Yes they are blood pressure tablets, been on them since i had my children (think theres a connection there lol) Thanks Kes, it is hard work but it will all be worth it in the end, it was the likes of you who inspired me when i first started this journey and kitty and purple kathryn!!

That's great news about your medication, I'm so pleased for you :)

oh god iv just had 2slices of bread with butter aaaaarrrrggggghhhh was so hungry just couldnt resist :-( now i regret it... have had a couple bad days :-(

Nawwww I don't feel like an inspiration esp at the moment when it comes to my weight... but ill start losing again I know I will....

hiya everyone :) btw, noticed boocraig has gone walkabout!! it says shes not logged in forra week on mfp !! anyone know why?!?!

anyway, ive bought some shorts for the hols today!!!!!! so excited, i got a size 14 !!!! i was going red in the face just picking them up thinking what am i doing?! they are abit snug yet, but hopefully they should be okay by mid july!! and i mean they are stretchy material that jersey kind, (£3 matalan, how can u not?) this is really gunna make me go for it in the next two months! thought i would share this small nsv with you x

it was so worth not eating mcdonalds for these fast few months!!

Buying clothes that are a little tight is a great incentive to keep going, well done! I'd love to be squeezing into a 14! It'll be a while before I get there lol :)

im really squeezing into them, and i mean there stretchy material anyway so they give a little! im still an 18 in my work trousers!!

well im hoping to get my next lot of assignments done for the end of may so i can concentrate on working out over the summer!! heyyy how are the roller blades emma !!?? x

good girl :D

think how good you're gonna look this summer :thinking2: :wow:

Well done Rach! That's great :)

And Jude.. the skates are awesome! Check out my diary (the link is in my signature) cos I wrote in more detail yesterday about the skating session :)

hey rach ur doing brilliantly. so long as the weight loss is steady it wil stay off...

iv had a bad diet week. me and hubby have started a new business in the health and nutrition...
been busy training so have kinda gotten side tracked with the diet :-( need to start taking my lunch with me insted of having to get take out.

Thanks everyone!!! :thankyou: Mrs A, i think this is one summer i am not dreading so much :)

Good luck Anika with your new business venture!! I am sure you will get yourself back on track soon!!

My bum/top of legs is so sore today from doing my new game on wii, mt fitness coach cardio!! Great fun though, no pain no gain - right!!

Day off from my workout today, and my treat day too i love mondays!! I find its really keeping me good the rest of the week as have something to look forward to :p, and if its starts to play havoc with my weight loss i will change things but for now i am happy as they are!!

Hope everyone has had a good monday!! :D

I usually have a treat day on Mondays too, I'd be going crazy if I didn't have any treats at all! Lol :)

Back