MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

we had a barbie tonight and i had 1/2 burger, 1/4 pork steak , veg and jersey potatoes with NO butter.

the skinny pig sat across from me had 1 1/2 burgers, 1 and 3/4 pork steaks, veg, jersey potatoes and loadsa butter :jelous:

where's the fairness in life....................... :flirt2:

i realllllly recomend you girls get the beck book!!!
(the pink one is all you need) it will really help you work on giving credit to yourselves!!!

Bad bad week this week not even going to write down what i have put on, i am so embarrassed and angry :mad::mad: Why do i do this, stupid stupid!! I think i kind of thought i wouldnt put on so much, dont know how with the amount i have eaten this week!! Anyway going to forget about it now and move on,. its done now and i cant change it!!

Tomorrow is a new start and i will get back on it and get this back off again!!

Line drawn. new week new start. you've had a tough week with your little girl tho hun. you'll get back to it tho. I know you will.

one hiccup after all those weeks when you lost loads - forget it and move on Rach.;)

you shoulda enjoyed it cos you deserve a treat . :D

it's okay for folks who have a stone to lose - 6 weeks and they are at target weight :mad: but me and you and loads of others on here are on a long term sentence ;).

i have never stuck a diet for more than 6 weeks ever before and when i do fall off the wagon i know it will be easy for me to climb back on cos all you girls are here waiting to help me along.

you'll just be extra good this week hun :flirt2:

Thanks Aaliyah and Mrs A, i wouldnt still be here if it wasnt for you and the others here, i am looking forward to getting back on it, as havent felt great while i have been eating bad, just goes to show how bad and good food can make you feel!! I hate feeling the way i feel now, so heavy and bloated and lethargic!! I want my energy back!!

Aw Rach, don't be so hard on yourself! You've had a tough week with your little girl, so you deserved a bit of a treat! Like you said, draw a line under it, and get back on track for next week :) You've come so far, and lost so much already, one small hiccup isn't going to put you off. Just dust yourself off and get up again :) I know you can do this! :D

i;ve just been thinking of you Rach and have worked something out.
if we have a bad week it just means that it is an extra week added on before we get to our target and i can live with that :D

another week or two at the end wont make a lot of difference to me cos i've been waiting a long time to get back down to a nice size :flirt2:

Thats so true Mrs A!!

Ok my friends i wasnt going to put down what i had put on but i think i need to, to give myself a big kick up the a*** !!! I put on a whole 6 pounds, yes thats right 6 pounds!! I am so embarrassed :eek:n and angry :flamingmad: But today is a new day and i am getting back on it, made a good start already so heres to the rest of the day!!

Really rach don't be so hard on yourself...

Stop putting yourself Down as well... the main thing is you want to get back on the wagon... so many of us would just say sod it... I'm gonna continue to eat rubbish. But you.no. you are back on it today, and probly more determined than ever to get rid of those pound put on. And even more... so please give yourself a long hard pat on the back and some credit... you are an amazing woman, and you know that eating badly will give you those pounds back, so its all learning...

You are an amazing woman... remember that!

i really don't care what you put on darlin - just pleased that you are ready to get back on our special wagon for the rest of the bumpy journey :D:D

Thanks everyone for such lovely comments, i feel better now. Can i just say though i enjoyed every single pound that i put on lol!! :D

I think i needed that bit of a break to get it all out of my system again, i definitely have my will power back today, as it had been lacking there for a while!!

You definitely deserved a break last week! You've been doing so well since January, you were due a bit of a holiday from the diet lol. There's nothing wrong with taking a week off to relax and enjoy yourself :) And it's worked, because now you're more determined than ever to keep going! Your head is definitely in the right place, so keep going with it! :)

ooohhh ive always wanted to do that, sounds exciting.. but daugnting at the same time...

hope it goes ok :)

I kinda want to do it too! I don't know how people get picked for it though. I remember my dad doing it once when I was younger, but it was rubbish cos he couldn't tell us what was going on! Lol. I wanted to know everything but it's all confidential obviously lol. Don't worry about it, I think it'd be really interesting! :)

Back