MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

My brother did jury service, and he enjoyed it!... i've posted you a message in the main threads.

Rach, your doing great hun....just get back to your routine and don't think about your gain too much.....work it off this week hun.....positive thoughts

love n hugs xxxxx

booboocraig said:
Rach, your doing great hun....just get back to your routine and don't think about your gain too much.....work it off this week hun.....positive thoughts

love n hugs xxxxx

hey booboo where you been!!!! we have missed you

Thanks everyone, its great to have so much support!! :D

I am actually starting to look forward to tomorrow now to see what case i might get lol, although i know there is a chance i might not be needed at all.

Well food wise today has been a great day, stuck to it 100%!! Also got in the 30 day shred, my legs were like jelly afterwards, not sure if its going to be an everyday thing or if i will do it every other day, will see what tomorrow brings!!

Booboo where have you been hiding? i sent you a message on facebook!!

I have had my Sister in law over from Spain who I haven't seen for 4yrs so had a lot of catching up lol.....Hope your all well though....

I have had some probs with Facebook.....apart from been hacked, even yesterday I was putting messages on and then they would dissapear....some of my other friends have had the same problem too....be careful what you open is all i can say.......

Life is good .....so what have I missed xxxxx

Well home from jury service for today, didnt get picked for a jury thank god, i would of hated the case today!! Have to go back tomorrow unless hear otherwise on the radio this evening!!

Booboo there seems to be loads of viruses on facebook lately, the latest is to do with a dislike button!! I just tend to not click on anything just to be sure!!

There are lots of viruses atm........hope your well xxx

I saw the dislike button too! I don't see the point in viruses personally! Ah well, that's good news about jury service :)

booboo glad to hear your back :) :)

and rach i would be so scared to do jury service bet your glad u got outa that one !! i wouldn't be able to keep me trap shut about the case it would kill me !!!

welllllllll ive hit plateau number 2... so ive been abit quiet cos im cheesed off and im really trying hard and its getting to the point where im guna stuff this whole thing off if i don't loose any more weight soon !!!!!!!! URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and its only 7 weeks now till my holiday and i wanted another stone gone by then but i highly doubt it at this snail pace rate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VENT OVER !!!

anyways...don't know about u emma but ive got the last lot of my assignments that need to be done in around2/3 weeks then im done for the summer !!!!!! theres always something to look forward too i suppose!

xx

argh crap crap crap!! The day started well but tonight it went down badly :( so annoyed with myself!! I am finding it so hard at the moment for some reason, i have decided it might be due to the fact that i am not drinking enough plus whatever other reason (or excuses) i can think of!! Not done any exercise since monday as my hip problem is playing up too, was hoping it would get better with my weight loss but not so far!! Although its not just something associated with being over weight, slim people have it too!!

I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and i hadnt even lost a quarter of a pound :( i think this is what made me go bad tonight!! I really need a kick up the butt now, i am not going down this road where i start putting it all back on like i used to, i refuse to do that, i have done too well - will get a big head praising myself lol!! I will get back on it, i will get back on it!!! Tomorrow has to be a good day!!

hey rach youve done so wel losing half the weight. are you still doing the 5g per 100g because you dont have to. i dont think i could do it like that. i have fat per portion. and yes drinking less water also slows it down. when drink less i dont lose anything.

your a strong woman and you will get through the little struggle your having we all do at some point. dont beat yourself up

sorry to hear you are having a rough time hun. you've come too far so go back now and you won't. it's just a blip in the road, you seem to have a lot going on so its understandable. but please stop going on the scales during the week!! we all fluctuate through the week so its not a true reading.

Hope today is going good for you xxx

Thanks girls!! Aaliyah i know i shouldnt jump on the scales, its a bad habit i am slowly getting out of lol some weeks i dont jump on at all, but just couldnt help myself. I think i hoped to see a loss, which would give me a boost then, didnt quite work out that way!! Going to stay away from the scales till monday now!! Just done a 30 minute free run on wii fit, so feel great for doing that, might do some more tonight!!

Didnt have to go in for jury sevice again, but once again i have to listen to the radio tonight to see about tomorrow!!

have you got the wii fit plus???

do the advanced boxing.. its super fun, and really works you hard. :)

as for your weightloss,. we have roughly lost the same amount of weight, how ever ive been doing it a lot longer than you. so :p

remember how positive you feel when you do exercise, write it down everywhere (stick post it notes everywhere) and it will remind you that you feel good about it.. and it will give you a boost!

Jude....

try body shock......change your routine totally.....if your going on a treadmill go from walking then whizz it up to 7mph run for a minute then rest for a minute repeat for 15 minutes....:) xx

thanks booboo, im really shy in the gym trying to run tho my wobbly bits are all over the place !!
i will try it though, i see people doing it who are alot bigger than me and i wish i had their courage!!

thanks booboo, what other ideas have you got to shock xx

Jude,

you can also do this outside if no-one else is around ....walk then up it to a brisk walk then a sprint and repeat......it gets the body to work harder....make sure when your drinking water its really cold this makes your body work to heat it up, hence burning fat........
you can jog on the spot then sprint on the spot but your then controlling the speed....by doing this on a treadmill you push harder......the other thing you could actually do is get a skipping rope and gently skip then go really fast it does a similar thing (i know we used to do this at school)
also walk backwards on the treadmill it takes time to get used to it but it works other muscle groups

Jude I know your self conscious about wobbly bits .....I know how hard it is....but try this in the gym...your paying to use the machines....and just think that in a few months when you have worked really hard, how peoples faces and attitudes will change when they see what you have accomplished....be proud of who you are................:) xxxxx

thankyou so much hun thats really give me so much motivation to do it!!! i have realised i have gotten fitter over the months but its a scary place to go to when out of the comfort zone; if the big man with a XXXL t-shirt on sweating his back out can do it, then theres no excuses for me not too, thanks again booboo, i needed to hear that xx

Back