MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

That's fantastic! Well done ;0)

well done this week Rach :) im ready to fall right back into the court and plod on with this journey again ! had a good blow out weekend and a really good birthday, but back to reality, and im gunna try harder than ever now !!

xx

mission one - im gunna try too run
mission two - i need to up my game in the exercise world!!!!!!!!

same Rach, my sister in law runs all the time and i would love to go with her, or even go half the way with her, but i can't for the life of me run, i can maybe do a 10second jog down the garden but thats about it!!!

xx

I hope everyone is well.......just over half way through my weightloss and the Dr is chuffed...I am in size 16 cargo's from NEXT wooppeeeeee ...love going in shops now tee hee...

Keep up the good work everyone....love n hugs xxxx

booboocraig said:
I hope everyone is well.......just over half way through my weightloss and the Dr is chuffed...I am in size 16 cargo's from NEXT wooppeeeeee ...love going in shops now tee hee...

Keep up the good work everyone....love n hugs xxxx

that must be amazing. congrats boo boo am well proud of everyone

ive never loved shopping so much before in my life :) its a new addiction!! ten times better than food !!

xx

yayyyyyyyy.....clothes shopping rocks tee hee xxx

Hey hun, congrats on the losses the last 2 weeks... well done..

And for fitting into your clothes. It's always such a nice feeling!

Hi Rach, I'm back! Just popping in to say hello and well done for your losses recently! :)

I just wanted to pop in and say good luck for tomorrow... I'm not gonna have a good Monday weigh.... quite dreading it to be honest

I need more than that to get me through this weigh in... Eeekkk.

Back