MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

well done hun - enjoy your treat :D

i reckon you'll can sit on Santa's knee no problem :flirt2:

well done... you have lost more than me now!! well done!!!
and im sure you will be able to sit on santa's knee come christmas time!!!!

WOW rach thats seriously amazing. wish my weight would come off like that. your a star girl hope you know that

if you have just watched (channel 4), or have access to 4onDemand, check out Embarrasing Fat Bodies with that Dr christian, its really good, and there are people out there with alot more problems and heartache from being overweight, making us the top dogs !!!!!!!! made me feel a little lighter when seeing a man have 6stone of fat removed from his belly!!!!!

Thanks Anika hun, i have a lot more weight to lose than you thats the only reason its coming off o quick, but it will slow down!!

Jude programmes like that make you realise there is always someone who is worse off, i didnt get to see it, wish i did though, love programmes like that!!

how are you today???

im in a good mood (hence why im gibbering over everyones threads!! ) lol...

My mood has turned to guilt, but still generally in a good mood... going to the gym tonight to try and get rid of some lbs...

Here's hoping anyway... lol

ditto Rach, i have really been feeling guilty, and also over thinking everything.. "low carb, high protein, low sodium, low fat, watch sat fats, low cal, what can i eat, what can i not, fruit carbs, fruit sugars, exercise intensity, too much exercise, too little,....etc"

and i think that is the reason i plateaued for so long, because i was just thinking about it too much, maybe not showing it, but constantly thinking about it!!!

and since ive decided to just watch calories and forget the rest, ive lost 4lbs in a matter of days!!!!! maybe water weight? but its still a loss!!
goddddd you don't know how happy i feel !!!!!!!!!!! so please Kes, do not feel guilty for anything you do, you are doing great, we all are !!!!

hope my good mood vibes onto others!! xx

im with you on that one jude....
you think about it all the time, every time you walk past something it gets analized to if its ok for you....

i think i just need to as well take a relaxed approach to it... :)

I'm with you on that one too Jude - I find it far too restrictive and complicated to analyse everything I should be controlling in my diet, so for the moment I'm just looking at Weight Watchers points - making sure I drink plenty...and everything else will hopefully fall vaguely into place.
I think as long as your diet is fairly balanced, and you're eating a wide enough range of foods, you'll be alright. (and I'm sure we all know when we're eating too many convenience foods/too much junk etc.)

By the way - congratulations on your great weight loss Rach! You're putting us old-timers to shame!

x

we deffo need to relax !! weaning out of diet mode and into healthy mode!!

im glad you agree girls, i still need you all through this ! x

Thanks Alex, i agree with all you girls also, too much stress and worry really doesnt help us on our hard journey!! And it is hard i dont care what anyone says, but anything hard is worth it!! We all need to relax and enjoy the food we eat, and if we have a bad day, just forget about it and get back on it instead of making it a week of bad days!!

tell me about it alex... she is putting all of us to shame!! lol hehehehe

you are doing amazing rach!!!!

Back