MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

how quickly does time fly ??

i remember first ever getting the xenical tabs, knowing nothing about them and never heard about them before...so i googled them and ended up on this site!! and what a life saver it has been!

i remember reading EVERY page of your diary Rach, thinking yeah i can do this, how cool is she? and Kes, Alex and a few other diarys i used to read them allll night, brushing the boyfriend off just to read stuff on here!!!

then i thought...i may as well sign up...bit nervous...but im sure everybody will be nice to me!!

AND HERE I AM !! lmao, i actually can't imagine doing this without all of you on here, and MFP message boards! what a crazy thought?!

well i am pretty cool lol!! Aw thanks Jude, i honestly never thought anyone would be interested in what i was doing!!

I also remember my first week thinking omg this is going to take ages, and i thought the first week would never be over and now i'm on week 21 :eek: This forum is definitely a life saver!!

feeling so rough the last few days, not really been taking much notice of the healthy eating, dont have the energy and obviously not done any exercises, :( its even tough sitting here writing this, feel so week from it. A cold never normally gets to me like this :( yep feeling really sorry for myself lol. I think it will be a miracle if i dont put on weight this week so i am definitely expecting again :(

hope you feel better soon Rach xx

Last edited:
thanks Mandy, still feeling rough today. Never felt so weak before, not a good feeling at all!! Cant wait to feel better so i can get back at it again!! So unfortunately i have to report a 2lb gain this week :( :( I have changed my weigh day to sunday now, dnt know why just felt right as i love 2 have a good sunday roast, well normally i do but not today!!

aw sorry to hear you're not better. maybe a trip to the Dr is needed just to check it out if you're not better tomorrow. never mind about the 2lb gain, it'll be gone soon enough!!

xx

not to worry Rach - get yourself well and then get going.;)

good idea to weigh sunday morning and then enjoy your sunday meal :D

hope you feel better tomorrow :)

are you taking a multivitamin ? - i keep forgetting to take mine :rolleyes:

be sure to take your vitamins Rach, i feel ten times better in the morning when i take one at night, but i sometimes forget as well !!!

DO NOT worry about the gain Rach, u need to get better and not worry so much about it, xx

multibionta Immune
BEST one i can recomend!!!!

ive just got normal 99p ones from tesco Kes, are they just as good? i can't really afford centrum or any other make? x

i have tried loads, and these are the only ones that work for me. the min i stop taking them i get a cold, but if i keep them up then they work for me.

i get mine from boots (3 for 2)

I'm using the Tesco ones too. My doctor also prescribed iron tablets.

Rach try not to worry about the small gain and get yourself better. You will soon get it off.

Mandy

I'm sure you will be able to find something to have... maybe try the chewable ones.. see how that goes.

Back