MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

feeling a bit better now, still got the cold in my head but i am not feeling as weak as i was, thanks! :)

Thanks Kes, the ones i have are chewable but they are kids ones so i think taking 2 should be enough!!

Well having a nice treat of a indian tonight as its our wedding anniversary today, been married 3 years!! Dont know where the 3 years went!! So will get back on it tomorrow big time, i have to otherwise its going to be another week with a gain, and thats really getting me down!!

awww Rach how cute :) i love a good indian me, nom nomm!!

just to gloat...ive finished all my assignments for the year woooo!!! no more studying untill september!!! and only 3 weeks on sunday till my holiday !! i remember booking it and it was 14 weeks off, its come round so quickly !!!

is anybody else doing something in the summer? even just a break away in the UK ?? (or ireland Rach, i forget your over there!) xx

Happy anniversary Rach! Glad you're feeling a bit better...
Hope you really enjoy your Indian - and don't even think twice about the fact that it's a bit 'naughty'. You've done so well - you deserve a treat on special occasions, and I think your wedding anniversary is definitely a good enough reason for a treat.
My mouth is watering at the thought of it....nom...nom (off to eat my boil in the bag spag bol! :()

Thanks girls, i am really feeling off track at the moment :( feel like i am failing myself. Finding it so hard to get back to it since i first started feeling ill!! So annoyed, i dont know where my will power has gone so if someone finds it please send it back :)

Alex i loved the Indian, been a long time since i had one, chicken korma and peshwari naan oh and meat samosa, i think i went a bit over the top oops!!

Well done jude on getting everything done, must be a huge relief. I will be home at winsford in August woohoo cant wait, no one there has seen me since January so should be a surprise when they see me, my parents saw me in April!! Also an incentive to get back on it and get some more weight gone!!

i know Rach its a great relief :)

your indian is making me starving!!!!!!! i hope you smiled the whole way through it!!!! and the kick up the ass will come when your ready again, no way are u going the opposite direction, your still on the right track, just having a rest on the way :) :)

is winsford nr warrington ?? thats gunna be exciting for u wen u see people u havent seen since jan!! is the hub and kiddies going too? :)

xx

happy anniversary hun :D

i think we all enjoyed your Indian - yum ;)

remember you're just cutting down not stopping eating nice things forever:)

you'll be extra good for the rest of the week ...won't you :flirt2:

i know Rach its a great relief :)

your indian is making me starving!!!!!!! i hope you smiled the whole way through it!!!! and the kick up the ass will come when your ready again, no way are u going the opposite direction, your still on the right track, just having a rest on the way :) :)

is winsford nr warrington ?? thats gunna be exciting for u wen u see people u havent seen since jan!! is the hub and kiddies going too? :)

xx

Oh i did smile all the way through lol, so nice!!

Yes winsford isnt too far away from warrington. All four of us are going, cant wait. Be nice to get a break from the normal, and see everyone!!

happy anniversary hun :D

i think we all enjoyed your Indian - yum ;)

remember you're just cutting down not stopping eating nice things forever:)

you'll be extra good for the rest of the week ...won't you :flirt2:

Yes Mrs A i will be good :D And thank you so much, i need some positive talk about now!! So thanks to you and everyone else!! Keep checking on me lol

I always read your thread as I to am in the same boat (keep falling off the wagon) keep thinking of all the positive things you have done and not be so negative that's what people keep telling me. We will get there it's just a long road to the end :) xx

happy anniversary rach.. i know what you mean by going off track im having a struggle too. especially when im out and about.

worst of all IV BROKEN MY TOE and am feeling sorry for myself lol

hope everone is doing well

hey hun, missed the anniversary indian talk... (i think that might be a good thing as i could really go one of those!!!) lol

right a good kick up the butt.... well here goes...
GET BACK TO IT!! lol.... if i can re focus after months of being completly stupid, then you can do it...
come on woman!!!

Thank you Kes, just what i needed lol!!

Had a pretty good day today even though i didnt eat till my tea this evening. I was full up all day after last nights indian!! :D Got to make tomorrow another good day, i know once i have had a couple of good days i will be able to stay on track!! Just want to be able to start exercising again, but at the moment my back is at me, which i think is coming from my hip!! Argh theres always something lately, must get them vitamins down me :)

well i finally feel like i am back on track at last, :D :D Its a great feeling!! Been 100% last few days. Off to a concert in Dublin tomorrow night, to see my childhood heart throbs Take That!! I am really looking forward to this been waiting months. not sure how excited liam i though lol.

glad you're back on track hun xx

my daughter is going to see them in Glasgow soon - she wouldn't tell me what she paid for her ticket :eek: - the only one she could get included accommodation :rolleyes:

have a good weekend girlies xx

Back