MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Do you have any of those dance games? I know there not exactly fitness aimed, but they're a lot of fun and if you do a few and really go for it, that can get you pumping... do you have Asda?.. I noticed in our local one they had a few fitness dvds for a fiver... I can't remember them all, but there was the Hannah Waterman dvd there... I

do you do EA active on the wii its really good. the second version has dropped to about £20 was about £80.

any plans for the weekend?

Do you have any of those dance games? I know there not exactly fitness aimed, but they're a lot of fun and if you do a few and really go for it, that can get you pumping... do you have Asda?.. I noticed in our local one they had a few fitness dvds for a fiver... I can't remember them all, but there was the Hannah Waterman dvd there... I

I have zumba, which i do enjoy, but find it hard to keep up lol!! My little girl has just dance and just dance 2, might give them a try!! Dont have Asda here but i will be in winsford at my parent in august and they have one there!!

do you do EA active on the wii its really good. the second version has dropped to about £20 was about £80.

any plans for the weekend?

I dont have the ea active, i was thinking about getting them but i didnt know if they were any good!! I just like to keep doing something different!!

Not sure if i am going out tonight, was supposed to be, but dont know if i am in the mood for it, as it will involve drinking and eating and i have had a bad enough time of food lately :(

I have ea active 1 and really enjoy it. theres a 30 day challenge or you can make up your own work out. the boxing and dancing is my fave :)

Hi everyone, i started xenical a week ago and tomorrow is my first home weigh in day!! :eek:

I will be weighing myself weekly at home and then the official weigh in monthly at the doctors.

My doctor told me i will have to lose 5% of my weight in the first month to stay on the tablets, so got my fingers firmly crossed (and my mouth shut) for that as i think these tablets are just the help i need. I have tried so many diets and none have worked, so this was a last resort for me. I was thinking of putting my food diary on also as i have seen others who have done this, just for a while.. i think it would be good to get comments on it off everyone and see if what i am doing is anyway right!! As i really am not 100% sure on what i am doing lol!!

Any info would be great.. hope everyone else is doing well!!! :D
WOW!!! well done, you look great... Im on these tablets too... not liking the side effects too much tho! :eek: lol

chin up Rach hun :hug99:

get yourself out tonight and have a bit of fun ;)

it might make the diet more bearable.

i'm stuck too at the moment - dwelling on what i can't have instead of concentrating on what i can have :sigh:

i'm having a bar of fudge and a bag of crisps today for my treat and to h*** with the diet.;)

tomorrow i'm gonna jump back on that wagon and sit beside you for a great week of good food and exercise - OK :D

Hi Rach...have some fun hun, life is too short..get back on the wagon tomorrow hey x

Check the EA will be ok with your knee, I was going to get this but didn't because of my knackered knee..maybe have a look on youtube for a few demo's ;-)
xx

Thanks girls what would i do with out you!! Well i didnt go out last night as my little girl wasnt that well in herself, and good job really as we ended up having to take her to the doctor at 2am!! She is much better now though!!

Had a sts this week so i am happy enough with that, at least it wasnt a gain!! Onwards and downwards now!! This will be a good week, i am going back to the way i started just concentrating on the fat content and not stressing about anything else, see if it works for me!!

it deffo works Rach, when i first started this i didn't use mfp or even count calories, just made sure it was low fat, i just ate what i thought i could eat, and thats when i lost the biggest chunk!!!
since just doing that, ive not being loggin on mfp, but i still go on it (as you already know!!) but i feel so much more stress-free doing it my own way, theres so many theories out there that i just can't keep up with!!

you can do this now, that tiny black dress from the shops, already on the rail, they are all ours !!!!

xxx

its always good to go back to basics when you feel like your struggling..

i am glad that your little one is feeling better...

good luck this week.. i hope that it goes well for you...

Thanks girls, my heart was breaking for her last night she was in so much pain!!

Jude i definitely seem to be struggling more since i started mfp, so time for a change, i will still be logging on to chat to everyone on there, but wont be logging my food!!

Come on girls heres to a 100% week for all of us!! We CAN do this!!

iv started my 9 day detox today. so far so good apart from feeling lil tired... really hoping for a good kickstart to my weightloss.

Hope Ruth is feeling ok hun!

It's funny, but I had my bigger losses at the start ( I know there always bigger at the start) when I was just sticking to the fat rules.. Now, I'm watching cals, carbs and fat, it's easy enough with mfp but just a bit stressful and I think that's the problem... the adding stress when dieting is stressful enough!

Good luck hun!!

Ruth is feeling better, she was awake in pain abit last night, but so far so good today!!

having a good day myself today, been really good so far. Going to start writing my food down again on here, just to keep track seeing as though i am not logging it on mfp!! If anyone thinks i look like i am over eating please do tell me :) i wont bite your head off i promise :D lol

BREAKFAST
Crunchy nut cereal + milk

LUNCH
6 Wheat Crispbread
4 L/C light cheese spread triangles
Beetroot
Lemon Curd 1tbs

TEA
Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomatos, Spring onions,
3 Turkey Rashers
Extra light mayo, Sweet chilli sauce
Pasta, weight watchers cheese ( grated only a sprinkling)
Onion Relish

Snacks will probably be snack a jack and banana, or maybe a yogurt!!

I love lemon curd...on sandwiches yum yum!!... what did you do with the lemon curd and the cracker bread?

Back