MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Yes Rach, if you can go that far, we all can! Those are very motivating words hun. I hope I can make it on my Tuesdays weigh in, just like you!

Thanks Girls, and Alex i know what your saying i had one week where i was an angel and i didnt lose a thing, and then this week i was stuffing my face constantly i wont even tell you what i ate but it includes cashew nuts and crisps lol. I am so looking forward to going down hill ;)

Thanks everyone for the kind words, its really great and motivating to hear them!!

It's funny how our bodies behave, letting go of weight when it wants to...get right on mine!! Well done though hun, forget about those crisps and nuts, new start, fresh week :)

My son going back to school tomorrow!

Thats great hun that he is going back school, he will be able to enjoy the fun and excitement of the last few weeks!!

Well had a brilliant day today, food wise and exercise wise! I did some JOGGING yes you read it right JOGGING lol, not a lot, i did it in intervals while i was walking, and had my kids doing it with me. Great way to spend the evening!! Although i do wish ruth hadnt, because of her hip, but theres no telling her sometimes!! Mind you my hip will probably be playing up too!!

I take that back...he's not going back now, he's changed his mind, going back for next week now lol!

Jogging...well done hun :) That's one thing I've never done or got into, I think I'd rather jog than walk though, walking is so boring, unless you go somewhere pretty to walk ;)

sorry to hear he isnt going back, but he must feel he isnt ready!! Hopefully next week!!

I never thought i would enjoy jogging, i used to do it years ago as a child, i was in a running group used to do long distance. How things change!! Would love to get back into it again now, after too many years. Legs are a bit sore today but in a good way!!

well done Rach !! keep up the jogging, im glad you enjoyed it!! i find it too difficult, it hurst my boobs more than anything!

xx

aww course it will increase you'l get further and further every week :)

im good thanks Rach, i go away on sunday! so im just trying to move as much as i can this week so i feel my best, so im abit nervous and trying to keep all the nerves in or i will panic.
im hoping to get back into an exercise routine when i come back, I can't wait to go back to college in september and see faces turn! how long is it now till your over here?! xx

I bought ordered some Shock Absorber bras level 3 and level 4 and they're excellent, my boobs hardly hit my chin now lol!

haha!! i think i need to buy a better one, mine is just one from primark it cost me around £3, and its not very different to wearing a normal bra at the gym. why does everything cost so much when your trying to lose weight, and everything like bags of crisp, chocolate and pop costs next to nothin??

i need a word with Mr Cameron and co....

i know !! when i booked it, it was 14 weeks away, and now its 4 and a half days away till im on a plane!! i am excited and because i am this week is dragging, but im nervous as well!!

ive not tried on my swimwear since i bought them and im not doing till i get there just so i don't make myself panic about what i look like!!

im sure it will be nice in august Rach, you should bring your 62lbs down pics just to show off :) they are not gunna recognise you !! xx

I hope they dont lol!!

You are going to look stunning on that beach Jude, i know you will, You have done so well!!

Didnt get out for a jog or walk today, the weather this evening hasnt been nice, raining none stop!! SO did 15 minutes step and 10 minute jogging in place, better than nothing!!

thankyou so much Rach you have made my day :)
thats a full 25 minute workout Rach youve done great!! its not been nice weather here either, so i just did some squats and weight lifting, i will return to the gym tmoro for some exercising biking :)

x

Well done hun, you're doing so well!! Exercise is hard, when you've got sore bits plus looking after kids, even more so when they're not tip top themselves...so that's great you find the time to do that, good for you!! :)

The next few days are going to be wet here too...shame cos I wanted to do some walking and as much as I love to listen to the rain I hate wearing a hot stuffy coat :(

Raining here again today :( so much for the summer!! Its worse though as kids are off school and they cant even get out!! So at the moment they are playing lego while watching i-carly!! Have to go to the shop soon, so not looking forward to that!! Kind of peed off this morning too, i had a sneaky weigh in (yes i know i shouldnt) and i have put on almost half a kg since weekend, i dont understand it as i have been really good and done exercises as you know. Weight loss really confuses me sometimes!!

I love squats too, I like strength training..

I know weight loss is so confusing isn't it hun... it could be water, or because of the exercise...I know that sounds odd, but for some reason we can gain through exercise but loose inches then loose weight! totally mad!

It is mad, this i why i shouldnt weight myself mid week!! Ok confession time, went a bit mad lst night, we had a take away, it was kind of our last meal, as my hubby has got high cholesterol, so he has an appointment with the doctor later and will probably be put on some sort of diet or healthy eating plan!! SO back on it in a big way today, making sure i eat proper meals at proper times, as i wasnt eating some days till nearly 1 in the afternoon. So this is it, i have 5 weeks to lose 1 stone, can i do it?!! I hope so :D

Back