MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Hope you're feeling a bit brigher hun!...have you measured yourself by any chance? sometimes we can loose inches rather than pounds :)

I did measure myself but nothing seems to be changing but maybe its just me measuring wrong, i hope it is anyway lol. I cant just stop and do nothing, something has to happen, its not like i have been sitting around eating and doing no exercise :( Its says you have to eat 3500 cals to gain a pound well i have gained 3 somehow so far and theres no way i have eaten that much that would be an 10500 cals. Maybe i am wrong but i am sure thats it anyway!! I've not gone over 2000 cals even most days around 1500!! So confusing!!

I know thats true in theory about how many cals it takes to gain a pound, but I actually don't believe it..a)because of what you've just said and b) the same thing happened to me when i gained 5lbs over nights, I hadn't eaten all those calories to cause that to happen, so I just don't get it.

I know water has a lot to do with, but I don't think it's water alone, it's confusing and extremely annoying, which is why i now only have my official weigh in day on Monday morning, and my sneaky weigh is on a Sunday, even then that can change overnight.

I wouldn't worry too much hun, things could change so much by wi, and you're doing everything you're meant to, keeping on track and that's what counts, that you're doing your best!!!

Keep going hun, it'll give eventually :)

Hi Rach - hope you're having a nice weekend and not feeling too disheartened.
Sometimes things do 'stick' for no particular reason, and it's soooo frustrating. You've lost a lot of weight so far, and there's no reason for that to stop, it just may be that you've hit a mini-plateau, and things will get moving of their own accord.
Have you tried looking back at what you used to eat/the exercise you used to do right back at the beginning? sometimes we get so bogged down in cals/water/exercise/fat/carbs and it does help to go back to basics and re-create one of your early weeks when it was all new and you were the 'perfect' dieter.
Otherwise, have you thought of shaking things up a little - try some new foods/recipies or do different exercises - I've heard that it can help.

Whatever happens though, you WILL carry on losing weight - you've proved to yourself that you can do it! Look at how far you've come!
xx

Thanks so much girls, i am feeling better about it all, even if i my weight is up on sunday, i will try my best to not let it get to me, i know i have been good so maybe it will show next week ??!! Anyways been doing exercises using my wii fit plus, i love it. did 30 minutes jogging and 20 minutes free step last night, will do the same again tonight and keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

I'm back on facebook hun... i'll come find you...where are you and this group?

You're doing so well hun!!...and the jogging too thats brilliant!!!! :)

well weigh day tomorrow, and think i am looking at maybe a 2lb gain :( so not happy with this, i have worked so hard last few nights with my workouts. So next week now i will be doing it 6 nights a week, i need a good weigh in next week. My goal was to have another stone gone by 8th August which is when i am traveling home to visit my family, So far i only have 5lb of that gone :( i really want to reach this goal. So i'm coming all guns blazing next week!! I can do it!!

Hi! Newbie here, I just wanted to let you know that your diary and everyone's encouraging comments are very inspiring! Keep it up! :)

go girl - get that stone off :D

Thank Giselle and good luck with the xenical!!

Totally gutted i am 3lb up ???? :cry: i just dont understand whats gone wrong this week. Going t go and have a sulk now, will be back on later and hopefully in a better mood. :wave_cry:

Hey hun...c'mon (((hugs))) I am beginning to understand that our bodies will do what it pleases, no matter what we eat, what we don't eat and how we exercise. Standard rules of weight loss just don't seem to apply..and I just don't know why.

I think at times like this, you just have to believe that you've done your very best, and you're making positive and life changing decisions and no matter what the scales say, you're amazing!!...Just because you're turning your life around, and it's not bloody easy!!...so well done on you, for all the effort you've put in this week, food wise and exercise too!

Look at what you've acheived, you were only running for 7 minutes the other week and now.. you're running for longer, you're getting fit and strong and that's important in itself!

I know that you're feeling vile right not, but you can do this!!...believe it!! you can!!!

Thank you so much hun, you have made me feel so much better. I was in such a bad mood this morning i went and ate a sausage roll urgh boy did i regret that decision. I am having the day off today i am sick of stressing so much, i just need one day to relax and get my head together, then tomorrow i will be hitting it hard. I am determined this 3lb will be gone this week and hopefully at least 1 extra lb!! I will be happy with that, more than happy!! I am going to be coming on here more too, i always find it helps. I am so grateful for the friends i have made on here, your all amazing and so supporting!!

Thank you so much hun, you have made me feel so much better. I was in such a bad mood this morning i went and ate a sausage roll urgh boy did i regret that decision. I am having the day off today i am sick of stressing so much, i just need one day to relax and get my head together, then tomorrow i will be hitting it hard. I am determined this 3lb will be gone this week and hopefully at least 1 extra lb!! I will be happy with that, more than happy!! I am going to be coming on here more too, i always find it helps. I am so grateful for the friends i have made on here, your all amazing and so supporting!!

That's the fighting talk hun...have the day off, eat what you want and have fun with it, and start a fresh tomorrow..what's the worst than can happen?..nothing now, you've got next Sunday to focus towards, and I know you'll do it!

I'm probably in for a gain this week, totm came yesterday and I had a mars bar for breakfast lol!... I took my Xenical with it too, oh well, if I'm in for a gain tomorrow I may as well enjoy today :D

Come on Rachel, youre OVER half way there. You know you want to feel that pride when you look in the mirror and stand on the scales at target weight and can say 'IVE done it' nobody else has done it for me and I look fantastic.
practice saying it 'I am amazing, I am a special person and I look good'
Dont give in. You can do it :)

HIYA EVERYONE !!

i come back from my hols sunday afternoon, but ive been too tired to even get on the laptop, i had to sort out my routine again!!
but anyway, ive been reading through the posts in the last week and don't worry rach, all the girls are so supportive u are doing great!!

i went on the scales soon as i got home, and i had put on 5lbs from my hols, but it didn't get me down it was totally worth it, and was probably wter weight and calories from cocktails, cos i didnt eat much at all, but even then i couldn't of guessed the calorie content!!!

but today i am back down to what i was before the hols, which i am pleased about !!!!

ill get some pics sorted out when i work out how to do it, but anyway, hope everyone is feeling gud this week :) :) :) :) xxx

Good to see you back hun, that went so quick. 5lb is nothing when you have been away on holiday i could put that on not going anywhere lol. Well done for getting it back off again so quick. cant wait to see some pics :) how did the bikini/swimming costume go i know you were worried about it!!

Feeling good today, did 20 minutes exercise bike, 30 minutes free jogging and 20 minutes free step yesterday!! I swear i have lost weight off my tummy in last couple of days lol. My pants much loser at the front and come up more too, they were always baggy at the back it was just my belly lol :eek: This is going to be a good week, it has too :D

well done rach, i really need to start exercising more, i quite enjoy it once ive started its just bludy starting it is the problem !!

and i know i can't believe how quick its gone, i wish i was still there!!!!! and the bikini thing....i actually wore it !!!! i brought 2 tankini things, but it was that hot at 42degrees that i rolled it up anyway!! and there was people there much bigger than me who wore a bikini and looked confident, so i thought what the hell!! and my boyfriend just kept saying u look great jude stop worrying!!

ill get the pics up as soon as i can!!!

im glad the weight has come off again, i was a bit worried that ide had a relapse but dieting was the last thing on my mind when i was away!!

how good does it feel having looser pants, i love trying on my old work pants from when i started last year, which were a size 22, and watching them fall off !! well done Rach xxxxxx

Good to see you back hun, that went so quick. 5lb is nothing when you have been away on holiday i could put that on not going anywhere lol. Well done for getting it back off again so quick. cant wait to see some pics :) how did the bikini/swimming costume go i know you were worried about it!!

Feeling good today, did 20 minutes exercise bike, 30 minutes free jogging and 20 minutes free step yesterday!! I swear i have lost weight off my tummy in last couple of days lol. My pants much loser at the front and come up more too, they were always baggy at the back it was just my belly lol :eek: This is going to be a good week, it has too :D

You sound a lot better today hun..are you measuring yourself? I think you're going to be in for a good week... fingers crossed for you! xx

well done rach, i really need to start exercising more, i quite enjoy it once ive started its just bludy starting it is the problem !!

and i know i can't believe how quick its gone, i wish i was still there!!!!! and the bikini thing....i actually wore it !!!! i brought 2 tankini things, but it was that hot at 42degrees that i rolled it up anyway!! and there was people there much bigger than me who wore a bikini and looked confident, so i thought what the hell!! and my boyfriend just kept saying u look great jude stop worrying!!

ill get the pics up as soon as i can!!!

im glad the weight has come off again, i was a bit worried that ide had a relapse but dieting was the last thing on my mind when i was away!!

how good does it feel having looser pants, i love trying on my old work pants from when i started last year, which were a size 22, and watching them fall off !! well done Rach xxxxxx

Sounds like you had a lovely time!! :D

Back