MY NEW YEARS XENICAL DIARY

Do you have a diary hun?

nooope! i suppose i should get my own instead of hyjacking raches all the time, but when i first started i never got one lol !!

ive tried uploading the hol pics on an album in my profile, but ive tried 4 times to upload and each time it says internet explorer cant display the page and it dusnt work?? ive checked all sizes and stuff and they are within the limits, and it won't work :( so i dont know how to show u all :(

xx

Have you tried to just copy and paste them into the text area? Or maybe if you hit 'go advanced' there's a little paperclip in the top section of the icons, 2 icons down from the text colour box..try that :)

Jude are you on facebook? i cant remember!! Put them on there and add us as friends :D so glad you got the confidence to where you tankini, when people are away they dont care about anyone else, they are too hot and just want to be cool, you do see all sorts of shapes and sizes, i am so glad you went for it hun. Hopefully that will be me next year!!

Bunny i am feeling alot better in myself, thanks to you and everyone else on here for keeping me going!! Had a good day again, did the same workout as yesterday, so knackered now.

Nearly forgot, had a lovely facial and french polish today, is was a present off my kids for mothers day and only just got to use it up. It was lovely, i actually dozed off while the face mask was on lol. So relaxed after it, i should sleep well tonight!!

Aww that sounds like a lovely gift to receive...I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Rach, and that you're feeling a bit better about things.
You definitely sound like you're fired up and ready to go again!
x

aww thats lovely rach!! ive never had a facial !! bet u could of stayed there all night being pampered like that !!!!

im guna try make a thread and add pics there...so u may see it u may not... i lack in computer knowledge....and no im not on facebook!! caused too many arguments when i was in school so i deactivated it in 2008 and never gone back !!

xx

Glad you enjoyed the facial hun! Maybe you should treat yourself once a month or something...have you tried those fish pedicures? That's fun :)

ooh no never tried them, it sounds interesting but dont know if i could deal with the fish :eek:

ok i have been naughty BUT not in the way you may think, i had a sneaky mid week weigh in and that 3LB has gone so far :D i wont go by today i will wait till sunday, but its given me the lift that i needed.

I was a bit thingy about the fish at first, but once your feet are in, you soon forget about it and your feet are so soft afterwards :)

I had a feeling that 3lb would go quite quickly, i think sometimes our bodies are a bit behind, and maybe the exercise you had been doing the last few weeks had made a difference, as you weren't so active before.. I'm glad it's gone though hun.. I think you might get a 4-5lb loss this week, hope so! :)

Well done on your sneaky weigh in Rach! I'm glad it's given you the motivation to carry on...

I signed up for a session of fishy feet a couple of weeks ago...it was on Groupon - £7 for two people to have a 15 minute session each! I thought it seemed like a good deal, and I've roped my friend Hannah into going with me, but we haven't booked in yet.

I'm a bit worried that I'll find it really ticklish or that I'll get freaked out by the whole idea of it, but I do want to give it a go!!

xx

I paid £10 for a 15 minutes, it was a bit ticklish at first, but you soon get used to it,you know when you have a foot spa and you have the bubbles on max, it's a bit like that but tickly. I was a bit freaked out by the fish at first, but I just went for it ;)

lol! A friend of mine who lives in Plymouth recently came back from Greece and they were doing full body treatments with the fish.... don't fancy that!

oh no i think i would pass out with that one lol.

Just booked a night away for me hubby and kids, going sunday night. Not long i know but it will be nice to just get away, we were going to go the beach for the day monday anyway, so may as well make 2 days of it. ALso won 140 euro on the lotto tonight, so thats more than paid for it :D only cost 78 euro for a family room including breakfast

Rach, well done on your lotto win and the night away sounds a lovely treat. Fingers-crossed the weather will be good for you.

The night away sound lovely, and I think it'll be great for you too hun! The kids will love it too, it's exciting for them isn't when they stay somewhere else, I used to love going to Butlins or staying over at a friends :)

Well done the lotto too!..I haven't played in ages!

i totally forgot ireland used the euro it really confused me that lmao!!!

well done Rach winnin, thats a good amount to win !! and ule love ur night away, its something different to the usual aint it, and the walking on the beach will do wonders !! u could pose as a baywatch woman and slowwwwly run with a cozzy on lmao...sorry im gettin carried away :)

hope u enjoy it :) :) xx

Back