My New Yoghurt Maker has just arrived....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
My EasiYo yoghurt Maker has just arrived, I can't wait to start making my own yoghurts....

Does anyone else have one of these and if so can you tell me where you get your EasiYo yoghurt mixers from please.

I have googled it and there is a long list of places, but I would rather use somewhere that is recommended.

Thank you. X

I dont have one, but have been eyeing up the stuff on the Lakeland website - I think they have a good range?

Are the easy yo yogurts free? Or is it only some of them.
I know someone who got them from qvc but you have to have quite a lot

My EasiYo yoghurt Maker has just arrived, I can't wait to start making my own yoghurts....

Does anyone else have one of these and if so can you tell me where you get your EasiYo yoghurt mixers from please.

I have googled it and there is a long list of places, but I would rather use somewhere that is recommended.

Thank you. X

If you have a Julian Graves near you, try there - we stock the full range of Easiyo bases, along with the yogurt makers themselves. We sell the makers for £20, which I think is a bit cheaper than QVC etc when you take into account P+P. :)

They really are a good investment - freshly made yogurt contains billions more of the good bacteria than shop bought stuff, plus you can decide what you want to add to it yourself. The yogurt keeps for up to two weeks as well, so it can work out cheaper than buying ready made.

As for the bases syns-wise, the Skimmers, Natural and Reduced Fat are free I think, the others you would have to count. We've recently started stocking a low-fat version of the Greek yogurt base which I suspect might be free as well.

I got mine from QVC......they were a special value price of £15.12.

I have just ordered some slimmers yoghurt mixers and fruit squirts from 'Lakeland' though and they have loads of EasiYo products on there, so that might be your best web site to take a look at.

I can't wait to get going.....

Thank you Elizabeth I will check that out, I paid £15.12 at QVC but I had to pay p.p. on top of that so it was about £20.00 altogether.

Thank you. X

Thank you Elizabeth I will check that out, I paid £15.12 at QVC but I had to pay p.p. on top of that so it was about £20.00 altogether.

Thank you. X

That's a really good price, you did well!

I'm sure you'll love the fresh yogurt once you get started, it's luscious.

Unfortunately Elizabeth, no Julian Graves in our area - can I buy online form them?

Thank you, I am really looking forward to tasting my first home made yoghurt. X

Unfortunately Elizabeth, no Julian Graves in our area - can I buy online form them?

Thank you, I am really looking forward to tasting my first home made yoghurt. X

Yep, here you go:

Julian Graves Ltd Home page

You can order most of what the company sells from there (lots of delicious and healthy things to add to your yogurts!), plus you'll find the nutritional info for many of the products on the site.

You're very welcome. :)

Hello to all the new faces around here, btw - I haven't been on for a couple of months and I hardly recognise anyone!

Thanks hon, it's nice to be back online and able to access the site. I've missed seeing how everyone else is getting on.

You don't need to buy the sachets. Heat your milk in the microwave till it's tepid, mix in some low fat natural yoghurt and proceed as normal. It makes yoghurt without the expense of the sachets!

Great Judi, thanks for that, I shall be sure to try it, I bought it so as I can make cheaper yoghurt, so this will save the expense of the yoghurt mixes. Thank you. X

UHT skimmed milk is best for yoghurt making. Also you can use some of the yoghurt you get from your sachet as a starter for the next batch and so on....

Hi, Donnie

Please let us know how your yoghurt came out. I was thinking of getting an Easyo myself. Been looking on the QVC website and checked out the syn values online. Fat Free flavours, Skimmer and Fat Free Greek, all free.

Im constantly at the supermarket for joghurts and when Im there I just spend unnessary money on other stuff.

The QVC demo looked very easy and yummy.

Back