Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My Nightmare

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by liberty_girl, 31 August 2008 Social URL.

1. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    EEEk!

Had the worse nightmare last night, that I had gone to lunch with a friend of mine and she had ordered for me - a little quiche and a prawn salad and I had eaten it, forgetting I was on LT. I was crying and crying thinking I would have to go through days 1-4 again.

Imagine my joy when I woke up and realised it was only a dream!

Day 5!!!! Rock on!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hehe i think bad dreams come with lt too ,,, or maybe we get to taste the food in our sleep .

4. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh god lol! Glad it was only a dream!

Anyone find they look back on what they ate and think "wow did i really eat that/that much??" im doing that a lot now and its inspiring!

5. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I can't believe the size of my OH's portions and I think wow I eat the same... now wonder i'm having to do LT! lol

6. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Exactly! I dont have a OH and my foster daughter doesnt eat much but i look at here dinners and think its plenty, but remember i had twice as much!

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol Liberty, I remember my first dream cheat, scared my witless! It wasn't even nice food and I ate so much! I was sooooooooo relieved when I woke up!

As long as you only dream cheat it's okay!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.