My OFFICIAL new start

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by CLUCKS, 3 January 2007 Social URL.

1. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Happy New Year ALL :) :) :)

Today is my day 1 - I've got LL Packs & CD Packs so I'm going it alone this week. I'm prob re-joining my LL Class as since end of Nov & throughout Dec I've pigged out LARGE! :eek:
    I think this is because I new I was going to re-start & new I would abstain/SS again as I have not reached my goal.
    On my scales I'm about 12st 1 or 2lb - which means I'm prob 12st 7 at least (ha ha):mad: ... Still I needed an idea of what I actually weighed so that I could have a start point. I've put on about half a stone since my lightest which was about 11 & half st so I cant really complain..... Especially when I look at what I ate over Xmas & New Year time :eek:

Anyway Hi to all of you & I look forward to a slimmer 2007 with all of you. :)

Luv Clare xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cake'n'eat it

Cake'n'eat it Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Clare

I'm on week 11 of foundation. I am about 12st give or take half a pound. I need to lose another stone and a half and would like to have done this be the end of Feb. Do you fancy some company?

Here's to new beginnings and looking forward!

4. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Sounds great

Cake
    Lets do it hun - I'm feeling really geared up for it :) :) :)

5. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    Best of luck, you can do it!

mags
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.