My OH just swapped my glass of coke zero

*jenjen*

I will do this...
With his glass of coca cola - full fat. And I drank it - a massooove glass. I took a sip and said is that your juice to which he was all patronising and irritated with me and told me I was paranoid and said nooooooo.

So I drank the juice thinking my tastebuds were changing. Especially as I've not drank full fat coke for about 8 years anyway.

Glass finished and I said oh my stomach feels funny. A few minutes later I feel like I've got heartburn and that horrible coating at the back of my mouth if I used to eat loads of sugar.

And about 5seconds ago OH starts drinking his juice and realises he has swapped my juice coz his is coke zero.

Aaaaaaahhh! Breaking my diet and not even my choice!!!

And my stomach feels full of acid euuurggghh.

I take it he did it accidentally :eek:

Yeah - same ASDA price tumblers caused the issue lol.

He feels like poop now.

I got ketostixs when I started this diet, used them twice and haven't used them since. Just used them and I'm still in ketosis. I didn't want to have to get back in to ketosis. Fingers crossed the ketostixs are right lol.

Sigh. I hate full fat cola too.

Make him a dog food toasty :)

I did that for my ex when he threw a spider in my hair.. ha ha
He to this day does not know!

Oh that sucks :(
Time to get a different coloured glass each! We have to have different glasses in my house to avoid mix ups with drinks.

amethyst said:
Make him a dog food toasty :)

I did that for my ex when he threw a spider in my hair.. ha ha
He to this day does not know!

Whoa talk about extreme lol!! :D

Hahahahahahahaha dog food toastie lol that's hilarious.

I think you are right about the different colour glasses. Shall be purchasing tomorrow.

It's funny how it's affected my stomach though - it's really not liking it all.

I had a Coke Zero from McDonalds the other day. I think they just stuck normal coke in it or diet as I felt foul after it. Felt like my stomach was going to burst.

Just hope it's not kicked you out of ketosis to much, as you will feel very hungry. Don't give in.....

It's all that citric acid that's most probably causing your tummy to hurt :( . Hopefully after a good nights sleep (If you can), You will feel much better tomorrow. And buy yourself a different color glass..

And yes dog food was a bit extreme, :Obut it made me feel so much better, Men just can not get away with these things, they can be so buddy useless at times a, What you mentioned is probably what my husband would do cus he is bloody so dopey sometimes. lol :)

I had a Coke Zero from McDonalds the other day. I think they just stuck normal coke in it or diet as I felt foul after it. Felt like my stomach was going to burst.

I don't trust any of those machines - if no bottles/cans of diet coke/or similar, I have water ..... it comes from living with a Atkins devotee/ketosis addict ;)

Back