My Online Tracker..

Hi your doing great, congratulations on your weight loss, you seem really motivated, you do a great amount of exercise, I wish I was like that, hopefully some day. good luck

lol thanks :) it took me a while to realise if I want to lose it a bit quicker than sadly exercise is the only way :) good luck with your weight loss :)

Day 14..

Breakfast - Toast 3pts
Lunch - Soup - 1.5pts and crisps - 3.5pts
Snacks - Go Ahead - 2.5pts and a packet of squares - 1.5 pts
Dinner - Chicken Curry - 4.5pts :D

Total: 16.5 for today :)

Gym tonight as well body conditioning :D lost another 1lb this week so far so that brings my total to 6lbs :)

wow I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 9lbs in around 17 days! I guess sticking to my points and going to the gym 4-5 times a week really has paid off lol! hope your all doing good!

9lbs!!!!!!!!!!!
That is fantastic Hunni!!!! You are doing so well, the exercise is really paying off isn't it!? keep up the goodwork Babes!!
xxx

congratulations on losing 9lbs, you are doing very well, it wont be long until you reach your goal weight. good luck

Phew well I have been very busy, so haven't had time to update this :) I need people to chat to to keep me motivated so please reply :) haha. em well still going well with the weightloss, lost 11lbs now :) weigh in day tomorrow so hopefully that figure will be higher! last time I weighed in I was 11 stone 6, so hopefully I'll be 11 stone 4 :) hope everyone is doing well x

Hi hon,

wow you have made excellant progress and are doing really well! keep up the good work and I hope you had a good loss this week - I can't wait to get into the 11's (in my head that is a slim weight for me - as in my face and body just look a lot slimmer than they actually are)

keep up the excellant work.
xx

hey scattykookie! yeah I'm the same but its the 10s for me! only 4lbs to go though! so hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks lol hoping I have good weigh ins!

Well I've lost another 2lbs this week :) so hopefully it'll keep going like this for the next few weeks lol :)
hope everyone has a good week!

ARGH
hello everyone
haven't wrote on this in ages,
well my weight has stopped at 10 stone 10 for the past 4 weeks, I go on holiday in 3 and no where near my goal of 10 stone haha :( so I'm here to have a rant and start tracking my food intake and exercise again as I think thats where I'm going wrong, so I shall start again tomorrow with the tracking :)
hope everyones ok and doing well!

Back