My own little 45 days 100% Challenge (new tattoo)

Day 12 = 100% :) I'm defo back on track now....

HI, this thread is great, i too have always wanted a tattoo on my ribs but really need to loose weight first.
Good luck, i'm sure you'll get to goal and your tattoo will look fantastic!
I'm aiming for the end of this year to have mine which will give me time to loose weight and work on the design.

Day 15 - Going ok.. Have been picking at stuff - then feeling bad about it!!! I'm not going to count the last 2 days as 100% cos of the picking - so 9 days of 15 @ 100%

I'm so rubbish at this diet - I should have been at goal months ago. I hate myself for messing up all the time!

Day 16 - I was 100% yesterday and feeling back on track.. I'm in work for 12 hours 2day - then going straight to the gym after that.. So I'll defo be 100% again today :) :)
I weighted this morning and I was 10st 4lbs - so I'm back down to the lowest weight I have been on this diet (at last). Looking forward to my WI on Monday.

Day 17 - Was 100% yesterday :) going to do the same today... Nothing much to report today really - I got a new pair of size 12 SKINNY jeans yesterday (thanks to my lovely mum).. They feel a little tight but not used to wearing clothes that fit lol

Ok today is "friday" Day 19 (as per my diary) so I'm not sure if I've got the dates wrong on this thread...
Anyway I'm still going 100% and on a mission... I'm going to visit my brother at the end Sept and I really want to be as close to goal as possible (plus my tattoo is a week before this).
Done some clothes shopping today (size 12 :) :) ) I'm very happy with this!!

Saturday day 20 - Still going 100% Woo woo!! Plus my dress came from Boohoo today and it a little tight but I think it will be ok in a couple of weeks - gives me something to aim for lol..

The scales haven't moved for a couple of days from 10st 4lbs - I'm a bit gutted cos this means I've only lost 2lbs since my "official" WI with my CDC a month ago (but I did have a lot of off days this month and at one point went upto 10st 9lbs - so it all evens out)

Got a long night in work ahead - but then 4 days off :)

Hi foo fan

Have been reading your thread, goodness me, everybody must be out tonight as it is so quiet. Firstly I thought that they might be watching X Factor (I'm getting bored of it already)
Well done on sticking to this diet even when the scaled haven't been moving in the right direction - it's wonderful that you are fitting into size 12 clothes, that in itself must be a great boost.
I have convinced myself that I couldn't cope with the 'pain' of a tattoo, but it sounds like a great incentive for you. My incentives are to (1) fit into the enormous amount of lovely clothes in size 12 patiently awaiting me and (2) get back on the dating scene!
Well done for putting in 100%.

Hi Blingbabe,

Thanks for your message.. I've never really had big losses on this diet - I retain water and only lose about 1-2lbs a week (and I have silly days off that mess me up). But I like the diet and its the only thing that works for me..
It's strange cos I dont feel like I've lost a lot of weight and I still feel fat - but I have gone from a size 18/20 to a size 12 - I think it must take longer for our minds to catch up?
Good luck with your weight loss and keep thinking of the size 12 clothes!!

Sarah x

Sunday - Day 21 = Still going 100% but not done very well on the water today.. Big WI at 10am tomorrow - not hoping for much as my scales havent moved.. I feel a but ashamed going to weigh and only losing 2lbs in a month - but this is why I'm writing this thread to try and keep me focused.

Wish me luck....

Monday Day 22 - WI this morning and I lost 1lbs - I was expecting this cos I've been weighing at home.

I had a good chat with my CDC and we worked out that I've been on a VDLC since Nov 2008 with only a couple of days off here and there (eg christmas, holidays, birthdays etc) and I havent been losing much weight at all for a couple of months now - so it's as if my body has got used to having low kcals so I'm moving upto 1000kcal plan to give my body a bit of a shock.. Then I'll go back down to SS or SS+

I'm really hoping this will work cos it is taking much longer than it should. I know people lose weight slower than others but I really should be losing more - here are my losses sine I've started CD:-
16/04/09 - 11st 2lbs
24/04/09 - 10st 12lbs = - 4lbs
01/05/09 - 10st 10lbs = - 2lbs
07/05/09 - 10st 10lbs = STS
14/05/09 - 10st 9lbs = - 1lbs
21/05/09 - 10st 7lbs = - 2lbs
29/05/09 - 10st 4lbs = - 3lbs
05/06/09 - 10st 4lbs = STS
10/07/09 - 11st 0lbs = +10lbs (break for holiday)
22/07/09 - 10st 7lbs = - 7lbs
31/07/09 - 10st 6lbs = - 1lbs
31/08/09 - 10st 5lbs = - 1lbs

Anyway this month I'm going to WI every week to keep my self on track - and I'm going to enjoy my week of 1000kcals :D

Tues Day 23 - I enjoyed my 1st day of 1000kcal yesterday but I was sooo bloated last night I looked as though I was due to give birth :eek:
Anyway all is better today!!

I think that I'm going to have to extend my tattoo challenge. I dont think I would have lost enough weight by the end of the 45 days - so I'm going to re-arrange it tomorrow...

Let you know the new date of the tattoo!

Wed Day 24 - I did try to post yesterday but my laptop was playing up. Anyway still going well on 1000kcals - still struggling with the amount of food - I feel as though I haven't stopped eating!!
I am a little worried that I'm going to find it hard to go back to SS after this - but I'm focused on getting to goal so hopefully that will keep me going!

Thurs Day 25 - I'm in work for 12 hours today and its weird bringing my "packed lunch" - I made a veg soup for my lunch today and I'm having fruit for breakfast.... TODAY IS DAY 20 OF BEING 100% :)

Fri Day 26 - I'm going for a meal with a friend tonight (thought I'd take up the oppertunity while I'm on the 100kcal plan) - were going to Cosmo Cardiff
There are lots of healthy salads and fruit I can have so I shouldnt be off plan - I'm worried about the weight of the chicken/fish and fruit but I should be ok.
I havent seen this friend for a while cos I live a good 30 miles away from her and only usually meet up for nights out (and beer) - so it will be nice to catch up.
Let you know how I get on!

Sat Day 27 - I ended up going to Wagamamas for a meal last night - all healthy fresh lovely food. I had chicken and rice (not brown rice so a little off plan) - but I only eat half of the rice cos it seemed like a lot. So I didnt do 2 badly :)
I've had a migrane today so had a long lie in before having to come to work a 12 hour night shift - I haven't had much to eat cos I feel sick cos of the migrane... Drank lots of water though..

Sun Day 28 - Still going well on 1000kcal plan. My next WI is on Tues morning - not sure what I'll be doing next week (another week of 100kcal or SS)...
As you can see this is day 28 of my 45 day challenge and I'm still no closer to my goal.. With my track record of slow losses I dont think I'm going to slim enough in 17days for my tattoo...

Do I move it for mid Oct? or go for it in 17days?

Help...Think I'll ask the question on a thread!

Tue Day 30 - Today was my WI and I STS - very happy with this as I've done a week of 1000kcal plan.. I am doing another week of this then back to SS.

Day 25 out of 30 at 100%

Back