My Pack is Here!! WOOHOO!

Isis1981

Are We There Yet?
Never have I been so excited to see an interlink van!!!lol

Then when my partner brought the box in, I thought WOW, my food for a week would never fit in a package that size, let alone a MONTH!!lol

I can't wait to do this journey with you ladies. I have only drank water an oolong tea with peppermint tea so far today just incase.

So, shake here I come lol

My VLCD shake cup has also just come from ebay! Yay!!xxx

Mine too, my first pack just arrived, was so excited been willing the interlink van to drive up the road all morning.Have you done it before Isis, its my first time, feel the next few days are going to be very long and painful, good luck to you. Just had banana shake no 1!!

Yay! You will both be fine - you have the determination!
Look after yourselves during this first week and you'll soon feel amazing and will see results fast.
Wishing you the very best of luck and here's to fabulous first week weigh ins :D
xxx

Thank you Yes I Can :) I am very determined. The successes on here are very inspiring!

Sharon, this is my first time also :) We will have to look out for each other and keep each other going :)

I have had a strawberry shake so far.....interesting!lol....Tasted like butter!lol

I am still very excited. I have read the books with it on their site and read them again this morning lol

Good luck Sharon :)

Yes I can, looks like you have made a great start :) x

Yes Isis, will def be good to work together, esp since we both started at the same time, will help to know we are both going through the same stages lol. Can't seem to work out how to get my info up on the side at the mo lol.

Good luck to both of you on your Exante weight loss journey.

To get your details to show on the left of your posts.

Go to your User CP on the top of the page on the blue bar click on that and you will see a menu on the left side...click edit your details, fill in the boxes ... you need inches for your height so if you are lets say 5' 4" you would enter 64... when you have finished click save change... they will then appear on the left side of your posts.

Yay! Goodluck with starting your journey - I am still waiting for mine to come, think it will probably be tomorrow! Cant wait now! :)

Thanks Mini and Dreaming!

Got to amend my stats, as weighed when I got to birmingham today.....and between my last weigh in thurs and today I had put 6lbs on!! Ok, it was afternoon and I usually weigh sans clothes in the morning, but OMG! Lol

So going backwards to go forwards, but am determined to go forward lol

Congratuations on starting your Exante journey!! Im a week into the plan and im doing fine, im just trying to focus on my end goal so nothing can deter me! When I finish at my goal weight I intend to go to weight watchers to introduce food and healthy long term options.

Anyway! All the best of luck and I hope your first week goes well!

xxx

Thank you Sandy :) your first weeks loss is amazing. Well done! Your plan sounds like a good one :)

Back