My path to a healthier and happier me!

I know lol I originally didn't count my syns when I had my girly day but wanted the facts.

Oddly enough it made me feel better lol

I always count my syns, it keeps me in control and at least I know what I'm dealing with!

I always count my syns, it keeps me in control and at least I know what I'm dealing with!

I have decided even if I do have a planned 'Off Plan Day' I will always count the syns.

I made the right choices, did SW where possible and didn't lose the plot...so there's lots of plus marks.

But like you say not knowing meant I didn't know what I was dealing with

Last edited:
That's great well done :)

That's great well done :)

Yippeeeee that's brill, much better than expected x

Yay - well done x

Thank you everyone and for your support.

Been looking towards the next month and I've given myself a few goals

I have 4 weigh ins before Christmas. This takes me up to 23rd December.

On the 13th December I have a big Christmas do which I'm really looking forward to. This gives me 2 weigh ins.

My first goal is to be 11st 0.2lbs so another 2.4lbs to come off. For me this will mean I've lost 9lbs from when I last saw my friends.

My second goal is to be 10st 13.2lbs by my last weigh in. I just want to be under the 11st mark. So there's a little movement for a gain (although I'm not intending there to be :)

TUES 25/11 - GREEN

B - Toast ( HEB ) with Margarine (4)

L) Salad Salad

D) SW chips, roasted Butternut squash and baked beans topped with cheese (HEA) Mozzarella Stick (4)

S) Tea (1)
2 x Alpen Light Bars ( HEB )
Grapes, clementines and Banana

Total Syns = 9/15
Carry Over = 6
Saved = 13

Last edited:
Love that song she sings brilliantly x

It's been good thank you, hectic morning but then all went quiet for rest of the day. I will be singing that all tomorrow I think hehe :)

Back