My path to a healthier and happier me!

Ooh pink champers that's special glad you had a great evening it's feeling very xmassy now :)

Pink champers, very nice, x

So Im back on the plan. Auntie Flow has decided to arrive early which isn't great but least it's over and done with before Christmas.

I was thinking of how my week is likely to pan out and it's looking like this

Mon 15/12 - On plan
Tues 16/12 - On plan
Wed 17/12 - 50/50 (xmas drinks)
Thurs 18/12 - On plan
Fri 19/12 - On plan
Sat 20/12 - 50/50 (panto & meal)
Sun 21/12 - On plan

This has really helped give me focus :)

Looks good planning x how are ? Seems like everything got busy lol x

Im tried lol last week really was a up/down week and so busy that I can't believe it's Monday already!

I've got this week left at work (I'm part time so work 3 days) I'm taking today off for my friend (she's had some bad news) then it's only Tues and Wed for me :)

Im tried lol last week really was a up/down week and so busy that I can't believe it's Monday already! I've got this week left at work (I'm part time so work 3 days) I'm taking today off for my friend (she's had some bad news) then it's only Tues and Wed for me :)

Sorry to hear hope your day goes ok - I am shocked it's nearly Xmas lol but it's flying by!

Morning all, Weighed in and it's not good.

I'm showing 3.2lbs gained!

I'm not going to get upset though as there's lots of different contributing factors ...

1) Auntie Flow has arrived
2) I drank lots of alcohol which always effects the scales
3) I'm not going to the loo ;)

With these plus being naughty is going to show a huge gain. I now just have restart :) :) :)

Fresh start today hunni have a wonderful day and good luck x x

Morning all, Weighed in and it's not good.

I'm showing 3.2lbs gained!

I'm not going to get upset though as there's lots of different contributing factors ...

1) Auntie Flow has arrived
2) I drank lots of alcohol which always effects the scales
3) I'm not going to the loo ;)

With these plus being naughty is going to show a huge gain. I now just have restart :) :) :)

Aww bless you i wouldnt worry too much about a gain under the circumstances x

Thank you everyone :)

It's currently not going to plan at the moment :( just too much going on and unplanned things keep cropping up.

I've decided I'm going to continue to make wise choices where possible but I know that from 21st to 28th Dec SW is truly going to be hit and miss.

My husbands family has decided that they are all going to be having separate Christmas's so I'm actually only home for Christmas day. I'm at someone's house all the other days.

I know I won't have control over many of my meals and I don't want to be fretting!

At the moment my goal is to try and maintain, keep my eating under control and not feel guilty.

With that in mind I've decided I'm going to relax and have a break from it all.

I have full intention of getting back 100% on plan from Sunday 28th December.

I'll still aim to post on here but no more getting upset that I'm not 100% on plan!

Sounds like a wise decision sweet x x

Thank you everyone :)

It's currently not going to plan at the moment :( just too much going on and unplanned things keep cropping up.

I've decided I'm going to continue to make wise choices where possible but I know that from 21st to 28th Dec SW is truly going to be hit and miss.

My husbands family has decided that they are all going to be having separate Christmas's so I'm actually only home for Christmas day. I'm at someone's house all the other days.

I know I won't have control over many of my meals and I don't want to be fretting!

At the moment my goal is to try and maintain, keep my eating under control and not feel guilty.

With that in mind I've decided I'm going to relax and have a break from it all.

I have full intention of getting back 100% on plan from Sunday 28th December.

I'll still aim to post on here but no more getting upset that I'm not 100% on plan!

Yea im same xz

It's just too hard! I've got myfitnesspal app so I'll log my eating in there so least I'll be keeping a check on myself but don't have to fret if I have a typical non slimming world meal.

It was so much easier earlier in the month when all hubby family was coming to ours Xmas eve. I would have had only 3 days off but no they have a falling out and we're splitting each visit grrrr x

It's just too hard! I've got myfitnesspal app so I'll log my eating in there so least I'll be keeping a check on myself but don't have to fret if I have a typical non slimming world meal. It was so much easier earlier in the month when all hubby family was coming to ours Xmas eve. I would have had only 3 days off but no they have a falling out and we're splitting each visit grrrr x

I understand my sister is now coming for a weekend after Xmas, so there will be treats about for her son etc - if I has kids and had all treats about and meals out I would do what your doing to because stress releases a chemical in the body that can slow weightloss by choosing to relax you may have better results in the long run anyway x x

That's exactly my thinking. It would be a typical emotional roller coaster of feeling bad when it's a off day and then trying to make up for it on a good day and then feeling deprived.

I'm allowed 1860 calories for maintaining so SW meals wherever possible but all counted xxx

Last edited:
Back