My path to a healthier and happier me!

At the moment I shan't be having my lunch! Grrrr

Look it out of the freezer at 6am this morning, hoping it will defrost and guess what...its hasn't

Mmmm not impressed

grrrrrrrrrrrr, that's no good.

Well lunch hasn't turned out as I've planned!

We ended up in the pub as my boss and I was really fed up! She got the drinks in so I've had an unexpected drink plus because I felt so light headed (never got to eat my frozen pasta lol) I've ended up in McD's

Lunch is now

McD Chicken salad wrap (only ate 1/2 wrap) Medium Fries and Large Glass of Rosé

I'll Google the syns in a bit but im not going to fret! I could have eaten worse lol Big Mac looked lovely lol. Life is for living and SW is for enjoying. Sometimes you have to do one or the other :)

Okay syns alert

Mini Cheddar Cheese Biscuits -7
McD Chicken salad wrap - 16.5
Medium Fries - 11.5
Large Rosé Zinfandel - 9
2 x custard creams - 6
Tea - 1

Total = 51

I have 23 syns saved so that goes towards it but I'm not fretting over the extras.

I'm going to draw a line under today. I'll aim to not have any further syns for today and start back with my 15 syns tomorrow.

Last edited:
Evening all, had a busy day so only just got a chance to sit down.

THURS 6/11 - GREEN

B) Porridge (HEB) with Skimmed milk (HEA)

L) Jacket Potatoe with Baked beans

D) Double egg and cheese (HEA) Roll (HEB) with Tomato Ketchup (1.5)

S) 2 x custard creams (6)
Tea (1)
Choc Bourbon (3.5)

Total Syns = 12/15
Carry Over = 3

Last edited:
Evening cheeky, hope it's been a good day.... Friday tomorrow!!! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey Dee,

I have had a reasonable day.

I resisted McD's and was a 'good girl' and had a JP. Oddly enough even though I was saintly and should have felt proud, I simply wanted that Big Mac hahahahahaha

How are you doing? Are you looking forward to the weekend?

A Big Mac sounds lovely, good on you- I'm proud of you ;)
Well I need to be good this weekend as away next weekend and may really struggle!
Still loving the diet though- might do a big tray of jacket spuds this weekend and get them in the freezer for next week, if I don't plan ahead it makes meals really hard!

What are you up to this weekend? Out with hubby for late anniversary celebration? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you :)

oooh that's a good idea re freezing JP's

I know what you mean about planning and how it makes life so much harder. Hence the Egg roll this evening....forgot my beloved potatoes and run out of time to cook.

Where you going?

I haven't got any plans at the moment, hubby Dan is working tonight and he's on drink up Friday so think Saturday day may end up being chill out time lol

Dan did suggest we go to the free firework display down in Southend on Saturday night, so may do that.

TBH I am feeling so tired this past week, I would rather crash and watch films lol

Morning on this wet day (well its soggy in Essex)

I'm a little unprepared today. My typical routine for Friday feels out of sorts. Hubby is home as he did OT last night and then he's out late this afternoon for a works do.

I'm used to having the morning to myself (my youngest now goes to playschool in the mornings) Then we have the afternoon together. But hubby is here which also throws out eating as he's here for lunch but not for dinner lol

My draft plan is as follows

FRI 7/11 - EXTRA EASY

B) 2 Weetabix (HEB) with Skimmed milk (HEA)

L) Omelette with Mushrooms and salad

D) Cottage Pie with lots of Veg

I have a real fancy with making a Chicken, Ham and Leek Pie. I've bought light puff pastry for the top and I defrosted Gammon Ham which should be used up (i dont want to waste it).

I know that it will cost syns for the pastry but I have been craving it since I had nearly 2 months ago.

Yep as I type it's made the decision! In going to find a recipe and then make it tomorrow :D

I'm going to change today to Green. I've not had a 1/3 with any meal so far and that simply makes me feel like I have failed.

We have ended up in the cafe but I've kept to the mushroom omelette

My menu is now

B) 2 x Weetabix (HEB) with Skimmed milk (HEA)

L) Mushrooms Omelette with Baked beans and chips

D) Potatoe skins, Roasted Butternut Squash and 2 Eggs with Tomato Ketchup (2)

S) 2 x Choc Bourbon (7)
Tea (1)

Total Syns = 10/5
Carry over = 8

Last edited:
I bet you feel better with the change of food plan, it'll keep you on track.

I don't think puff pastry (could be wrong here) is that high in syns, I'm sure if you make it well it will be quite low in syns, and you do have up to 15 syns for the day so its not 'off plan'.

Bob is off sick at the mo & it really unsettles my morning, I tend to do the housework in the morning, but this week haven't been able to do our bedroom as he's been in bed until 7am & I need to start it before then really. hmmmmmmmmmm I'll have to make time in the evenings I think.

Back