My path to a healthier and happier me!

Aww why you fed up?

Day has just been a wash out.

Although I didn't plan to do anything, there's a feeling of discontent in the house.

Hubby felt guilty that I got him a card and he didn't (although I didn't have a problem with it)

Although he was sweet and came into the kitchen and put on our first dance song on :eek:

Hate it when I have that feeling of being lost :(

Looking at a positive, lunches are sorted, food shopping done and at least I've started food planning lol

So after having a "funny ol day" dinner ended up being rushed lol

Today eats are

RED

B) Alpen Light Bar (3)

L) Bacon Sandwich (HEB) with BBQ sauce (1)

D) 2 x Sainsbury BGTY Sausages (1), SW chips (HEB) with roasted carrots and tom Ketchup (1) plus After Dinner Muller Light yogurt

S) Banana, 2 x Plums
Activia Yogurt
2 x small galaxy chocolate (2)
Hula Hoops (6)
Tea (1)

Total Syns = 15/15

Last edited:
Monday and back to work.

Today I'm working in a different location and as I'm only a 'guest' I normally struggle with eating (i dont have all my typical facilities like my own office)

I always end up in Sainsbury having a prepacked sandwich but I'm not going to let it happen this time!

I've made myself a veg chilli pasta which I'm hoping is nice cold/room temperature and I'm having my Alpen Light Bars for breakfast.

MON 3/11 - GREEN

B) 2 x Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

L) Vegetables Chilli Pasta

D) Ham (HEB) Omelette and SW Chips

S)

Feeling a little nervous about weigh in tomorrow.

I typically have a tiny loss after my TOTM. So having 2.2lbs last week is likely to lead to a small loss or even a STS this week.

BUT....

I'm not going to let that get in the way! I've throughly enjoyed being on plan, i've not found it to be a struggle and I've had lots of non scales victories! If this means it's a small loss (under a pound) then so be it. I'll just have to accept that to have the joy of SW I get small losses. Least it is a LOSS!

I'm also going to look at my results over the month! Along with looking at how my body shape and how my clothes feel.

So here is to losing a small amount lol :D

Oh my I have been so hungry today! First time in 2 weeks I've had a rumbling tummy.

MON 3/11 - GREEN

B) 2 x Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

L) Vegetables Chilli Pasta

D) Egg, chips and beans

S) 2 x Alpen Light Bars (HEB)
2 x tangerines
1 x plum
1 x Activia Yogurt
2 x Bourbons (7)
Tea (1)

Total Syns = 8

It did calm down, just felt like I wanted to cry :(

Today's menu went as follows

TUES 4/11 - GREEN

B) Porridge (HEB) with Skimmed milk (HEA) and banana

L) Vegetable chili Pasta

D) Cod (HEB) with SW chips and tomato Ketchup (2)

S) Activia Yogurt
2 x custard creams (6)
Tea (1)

Total Syns = 9/15
Carry Over = 6

Morning

I'm back in the Southend building today so I've made sure I've got lunch ready :)

I am finding it really easy having the veg Pasta for lunch. Its so easy as there's no need to warm it up. Think the dish will definitely be used for summer as I'm not really a salad person nor do I really want hot meals.

Well that's summer 15 lol, let's focus on Autumn 14 :D

WED 5/11 - GREEN

B) 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

L) Vegetable chili Pasta

D) Gammon Steak (HEB) with SW chips and lots of Veg.

S) Mini Cheddar (7)

I have butternut squash so going to try and roast it :D

Last edited:
I didn't realise you could have gammon as hexb on a red day, I know you can have fish, potatoes but I really don't go back to check what hexs you can have & I usually stick to the same thing!

Ooo I'm presuming (as I know you can have it on Red) better go and check now lol don't need another rice saga I had a few weeks ago.

If not I can easily change it to Extra Easy. I'll pop to the shops and add extra veg to the pasta.

Doing a Google search it's 90g raw for Gammon. Will definitely check out the book.

I use COSTCO meat so I know it's reasonable quality. Here's to hoping Gammon is a HEB

Back