My path to a healthier and happier me!

THURS 30/10 - RED

B) Fruit and Yoghurt

L) Ham and cheese (HEA) Omelette

D) 2 x Bacon Rolls (HEB x 2) with BBQ Sauce (2)

S) Grapes, Plum
1 x activia yogurt
1 x Hula Hoops - didn't really enjoy them (6)
Tea (HEA & 1)

Total Syns = 9/15
Carry over = 17

Last edited:
Yes Alpen lights are back as hexb, I like them but find them expensive & only buy when they are on offer!

So today I'm throwing a Halloween party and I am 100% committed to staying on plan!

Im not going to do a big spread so its simply 2 large Costco pizzas, Costco Cookies and party crisps with sweets. I've also got grapes and plums which is going to be my snacking.

I'm adamant that none of the party food (bar the fruit) is going to pass my lips! My thinking is that if I wasn't doing this party I wouldn't be eating any of that food so why have them now. It's generally not a day I would celebrate.

My intention is to have a meal before the party. I know that potatoes always feel me up and keep me full so I'm going to do a Green Day.

Along with yesterday evenings success I also had another mini victory with lunch yesterday....

The plan was to have Potato and Leek soup but I ended up in Burger King. I was seriously hungry and really couldn't go with out. I ordered a sweet chilli wrap with only the salad/wrap and changed the fries for apple sticks.

The poor woman thought I was a bit loopy changing everything but I didn't really care lol

My friend had the same but had the fries instead.

I felt so saintly until I discovered it was breaded chicken lmao.

So I tried to make all the right choices lol

I'm going to do a tweak for the wrap as I only ended up having 1 HEB

FRI 31/10 GREEN **TWEAK ALERT**

B) Weetabix (HEB) with Skimmed milk (HEA)

L) BK Sweet chilli wrap - Chicken (4.5) Wrap (HEB) with Apple Fries and 1/2 medium fries (5.5) and Tomato sauce (0.5)

D) SW chips and 2 Activia Yogurts

S) Grapes, plums
Tea (1)

Total Syns = 11.5/15
Carry Over = 20.5

So today is a new day and I wonder what challenges will rise lol

To make things easier I'm going to go for Extra Easy. I'm going out to lunch so I'll probably go for JP, beans and salad

I have 35 syns saved so definitely are going to have fun lol

SAT 01/11 - EXTRA EASY

B) 2 x Plums and grapes

L) Jacket Potatoe with Baked beans and salad

D) KFC - 3 mini breasts (9), Medium Fries (10) and corn on the cob (3) with an Activia Yogurt

S) 2 x Digestives (7)
2 x Alpen Light Bars (HEB)
Tea (1)

Total Syns = 30/35

Last edited:
Happy anniversary Cheeky! Have a lovely day.
Are you attending a group or going solo? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Happy anniversary Cheeky! Have a lovely day.
Are you attending a group or going solo? X

Hiya

Thank you :)

I'm going solo, i tried classes before but I personally don't get anything from them.

How about yourself?

Good for you going solo, I'm going to group though didn't stay last week, just got weighed and scurried off, I do feel awkward with the clapping on merit and discussions but the consultant is very passionate about sw so I'm going to persevere!

Let me know if I can support your solo mission in any way, I've some nice recipe books if you need some inspiration x

Struggling with not having my wine at the weekend ( still having a g & t though) but think that might help with the weightloss.

Omg lol, I have waffled on!! Sorry and again have a lovely day with hubby x Dee

Happy anniversary, will you do anything to celebrate? me & Bob have been married 27 years & only celebrated the first & 25th!!! we're not that romantic.

Thank you

I think this year will be a quiet one. We might have a meal out just us two next Saturday.

We're not the most romantic either lol

Good for you going solo, I'm going to group though didn't stay last week, just got weighed and scurried off, I do feel awkward with the clapping on merit and discussions but the consultant is very passionate about sw so I'm going to persevere!

Let me know if I can support your solo mission in any way, I've some nice recipe books if you need some inspiration x

Struggling with not having my wine at the weekend ( still having a g & t though) but think that might help with the weightloss.

Omg lol, I have waffled on!! Sorry and again have a lovely day with hubby x Dee

Aww Thank you :)

Don't apologise for waffling lol Happy to fill the room with more people lol

I'm fortunate to not be a wine drinker in the evenings. I've given up chocolate during the week and luckily that's not been too hard

I always find its the habit that's hard to give up not the actual 'thing'

My friend goes to class and she's feels the same with the whole clappy saga. I didn't like the whole going around the group asking how did you get on, what's your next week goal.

I'm a very chatty person but I don't like being put on the spot

Claire x

Feeling proper fed up!

Weather is awful, and have no inspiration for planning food :(

I've managed to drag myself into the kitchen and I've made a massive saucepan of Veg chilli pasta for lunch this week, so least that's sorted.

SUN 2/11 - RED

B) Alpen Light Bar (3)

L) Bacon Roll (HEB) and bbq sauce (1)

D) Sainsbury BGTY Sausages (syns to find) Roasted vegetables and mash (HEB)

Back