My period is late

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Only a day but I'm normally spot on.

Watch this space.

Also - sorry I haven't been answering threads but I still have no power cable as yet for my laptop so still having to beg time on others' pcs :(

uh ohhhhhhhhhhh!!

Did you bring and extra present back from Turkey? Are you gunna do a test?

Try not to worry ive heard flabby BB says shes been late and also sona was. Apparently its a side effect!!

Keep us posted ! How u doing with the diet?

Love katie

I was wondering if it was a side effect. But I haven't had a tablet now for 10 days.

I couldn't get back into the swing of things after the hols. Only just have done today but daren't take a tab until I know I'm not pg.

It would be a nice surprise if I were though ;)

I think it is a side effect - Sona had a bit of a crisis with her period this month too, but you never know, it might be the other option! If you think it'll be a nice surprise, then good luck! Let us know what happens! :) x

OOOOOOOOOOOh im sooooo excited!!!

I think i need to know more than you now!! How long are you going to leave it b4 doing a test?

Love katie

*L* well just to be different ... Aunt Flo visited me two days early since starting the tabs! Never been known before to be early!!

Must be the tablets. I tested this morning with a First Response and it was negative. Period now 2 days late :(

Hope you get the results you want hun.

Keep us updated

ive always been told thet a negative can be a false reading but a positive cant if that makes sense??? hope things turn out the way you want xx

ive heard that to hun!!!

Although worrying aabout it also makes it late so try relax!! MAybe get DH to give you a nice massage!!

xxx

xxx

Hey Karen!

how you getting on hun? I had the same issue last week! i was over by three days before period started... I was getting cramps and feeling sick and all sorts before it came round...I still am! lolz Would defo advise staying off the tabs untill u have confirmation either way! Good luck hope you get the result u most want!

xx

Hi girls

I have very slight spotting today so looks like the witch will just be late this month.

Back