My pet fat?

awwwww...I have my lovely fat blob through today and I am sitting with it in my arms talking to it strangely like its small cute baby........"your my little blobby blobby aren't you??????":confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: whats going on???. Fat blobs obviously make you go mental.

Kicks ass though...weighs dead on 5lbs!! wooo!!!

I had a new client this evening and she had to bring her 4 children too as her husband is working away. They were aged from 2 to 9 and they were totally fascinated by my 5lb blob of fat. The 2 year old was trying to cuddle it like a doll but it was rather too heavy for her.

Pam

Well if you can afford to get them the tests tubes set one and set two send fear through peeps.

When you see a 1/4pounder with cheese has 3 test tubes of fat that deposits in your body then, 1 test tube for small portion of chips, 2/3rds tube for small amount of ice cream and 3/4 tube for full fat milk in your coffee, this is of course just one meal - I tell you tonight they were running for the hills:eek:

I couldn't believe one smal 2.5 oz milky way is a whole test tube of fat - scary of what?

awwwww...I have my lovely fat blob through today and I am sitting with it in my arms talking to it strangely like its small cute baby........"your my little blobby blobby aren't you??????":confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: whats going on???. Fat blobs obviously make you go mental.

Kicks ass though...weighs dead on 5lbs!! wooo!!!

Coley....I think u need to stop drinking now pet!!

I can't gooooooo!!! *sniff* the evil company known as Sky won't let me have the Sunday off....I can get the Sat but I need the
Sun as I am a right scardy cat are scared of flying!!! especially myself, so it would have been 5/6 hours on the train...but can't get Sun off to train it back up! so can't come :( wwaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

hey Coley Poley! Glad you got the fat blob!!
I can now sit in awe at it when I come see you next!
Yipee!!

*is easily pleased*

hee hee!!! you know Debby doo....my peeps don't seem to love it as much as me....which makes me sad....but then I am it's mumma....no one will ever love it as much as me.........:)

Gavin thinks I should call it Belinda Blobby....what do you think? It has to be _______ blobby me thinks.:D

Awww belinda blobby!!!
But as its a baby bit of fat how about Bubba Blobby! heehee! :p
But i like belinda too! yes indeedy!

Yes you do seem rather excited about the blob :D it might make me feel sick, but thats the point right? lol

LMAO! baby blobby :D
yes I got like a hundred BB's to lose :eek: now that scary!
Maybe I will love BB after all his brothers and sisters have jumped ship from my body lol
:D

lmao 500 ok maybe not. I was always useless at maths... :eek:
Still its a small army of BB's! that I do know!
hehe wondering if I can get a fat blob from someplace. id like one too! :D

Okie dokie pig in a pokie!!

Have phone orderline...they say....nowt in stock just now, a few weeks yet butttt!!!!!

1lb fat blobby = £19.98
Test tube 1 or 2 = £30!!! I wonder why....is it real fat or something?

They mentioned something about magnets....but didn't give me a price! drat!

Test tubes of real fat :eek:
now theres an appetite suppresser if ever ive seen one!

Fat = expensive!

Back