My pharmacist is useless!!!!

chunkychops

Silver Member
Hi all....had my 4th wi yesterday and lost 3lbs. I was quite happy with that until the bint looked at me dissaprovingly and shook her head saying....oooh been a little naughty this week have we....cheeky mare!!!! then she added up my loss and said oh well at least youve made a stone....not counting the 7lbs in the first week...and to top it all off her weight conversions are all out of whack and im a stone heavier than she told me in the beginning. GREAT!!!!! but apart from that im raring to go for next week, going to lose that extra stone lol and shuff her weighing scales where the sun dont shine.......rant over....have a good week lovely peeps! x:rolleyes:

keep going, every loss is a loss!!!

Hi all....had my 4th wi yesterday and lost 3lbs. I was quite happy with that until the bint looked at me dissaprovingly and shook her head saying....oooh been a little naughty this week have we....cheeky mare!!!! then she added up my loss and said oh well at least youve made a stone....not counting the 7lbs in the first week...and to top it all off her weight conversions are all out of whack and im a stone heavier than she told me in the beginning. GREAT!!!!! but apart from that im raring to go for next week, going to lose that extra stone lol and shuff her weighing scales where the sun dont shine.......rant over....have a good week lovely peeps! x:rolleyes:

My pharmacist is encouraging and is usually very pleased when I get on the scales. However, she follows the Lipotrim rules rigidly, she has told me that once I hit BMI of 25, that will be it. I will either have to use the maintainance programme or join WW/ SW. She prefers WW but I am not too keen on that. We will see:D My main goal is to lose as much as I can before she pulls the plug.

I wouldn't put up with that,how rude! Can you go somewhere else?

I wouldn't put up with that,how rude! Can you go somewhere else?

I have looked around but they are some distance away, I will see how I feel when I get to BMI of 25 which is healthy weight. I might decide to join SW. Let's see how it pans out:D

i never knew you had to come off lipotrim as soon as you hit bmi of 25, is that compulsory?x

No, it's not compulsory, it depends on your pharmacist and your age. I just happen to get someone who follows rules nilly willy!:D

Back