My Photo Journey

Caroline83

Well I am 13 weeks into my journey (just finished add a meal week) so I thought that I would share so jorney pictures with you all. Please excuse the pants hair and grumpy looks tend to take my pics first thing in the morning or last thing at night :)

Attachments

• caroline_back.jpg
    caroline_back.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,368
  • caroline_front.jpg
    caroline_front.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1,418
  • caroline_side.jpg
    caroline_side.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,395
WOW, well done, thats amazing. I hope my pics look the same after 13 weeks. Im also from the North-East :). x

well done hunni, you can really see a change. x

A big difference hun well done you:0clapper: must feel great in yourself

What an amazing weight loss! V inspiration photos. I'm just starting CD today - if I alwas doing anywhere near as well as you at 13 weeks would be ecstatic! Well done

Well I am 13 weeks into my journey (just finished add a meal week) so I thought that I would share so jorney pictures with you all. Please excuse the pants hair and grumpy looks tend to take my pics first thing in the morning or last thing at night :)

WOW Caroline uve done so well,i tried cambridge last year but only lasted 2 weeks as it was 2 hardcore 4 me lol im now on weight watchers n actually feel like im gettin somewhere,u must have such willpower.good luck wiv the rest of ure loss,big thumbs up 2 u :)

Well done!! U look fab, what a difference!
Sauce xx

Well done!! the difference is amazing!!

Back