My Photos...One Year On

I'm 5ft 7 and love it hehe! Was struggling to set my target and C wants me to tell her tomorrow! I'm at 9.12 at the mo and still battling away!

Hmm

When i started i ws 11st9...I set my target to 10st...hovered around there for a while, then started losing again!
I'm 9st 2lbs...i will call target at 9st i think, but am not giving up the weightloss journey at that point!
I don't look unhealthy so continue to lose for as long as i can x

I know exactly what you mean, I'm still losing at between 1.5-2.5 a week and it's such a great feeling isn't it. You certainly don't look unhealthy, you look fab!

WOW! Your stomach is just.... WOW! I could never have a stomach like that! Are you going to the gym to tone up etc...???

Just read Page 2 of this thread. If you're 5ft 8 and you're 9.1 stone, aren't you underweight according to your BMI? Surprised your consultant allows you to stay on? Not being nasty or anything, you do look amazing but I'm just curious about it.

Hiya
Just thought id pop up n say 'hi'...cant believe how fab you look! Did you ever think it was possible?
I started SW 3 weeks ago and put a very realistic target of 9st 9 (7.5lb to go)...im 5ft 6. But...really i would love to get to 9st.
How much exercise do you do?...and did you start doing it from day one or wait until you lost a bit of weight first?
x

You look amazing , it's great to look at these threads and see people making such great progress. I'm finding it hard to believe that SW can work like that for me , my pattern is to lose some then relapse and have to start again. Looking at these threads is how I try to convince myself that I WILL get there if I just keep going. Well done and thank you for sharing your photos it really helps x

Hiya
Just thought id pop up n say 'hi'...cant believe how fab you look! Did you ever think it was possible?
I started SW 3 weeks ago and put a very realistic target of 9st 9 (7.5lb to go)...im 5ft 6. But...really i would love to get to 9st.
How much exercise do you do?...and did you start doing it from day one or wait until you lost a bit of weight first?
x

I exercise 5 times a week....a variety of different exercise too.
When i first started i had a workout DVD i did in my living room, then i got more brave and did some jogging outside, then i joined the gym and started going to classes x

Wow you look fantastic!!!! Well done!!!

I've just started sw, I haven't joined a group either, my sister thinks I'll not be able to lose weight on this plan because I've got so little to lose - I'm 10st2 and 5ft8, want to get to 9st7. How many syns do you have? I seems to be eating so many carbs I'm worried about how many syns to have and if it'll actually work!!!

3 days in and I do feel a bit better - not been on scales though!!! :)

kt_baybeh said:
I currently weight 9st 3lbs...i Gained a pound last week and deservedly so!
Had a bit of a binge week, not to mention getting very drunk lol!!
Back on track this week x

Lol u look amazing x

Back