My Photos...One Year On

Wow you look great! Well done! I used to be size 8/10 before I had my little one, your pics have gave me the kick up the bum I needed! Lol :)

Katie x

hope i reach ur goal well done x

you look AMAZING you have the tummy that I WANT! how much did you weigh before starting? You look around my age, did you use all your syns to go out at the weekends? what did you drink? I tend to begin with good intentions of vodka and diet coke then move onto wine, shots...yagerbombs :( did you work out when on the plan? well done again bet you feel amazing :) xxx

Wow, we'll done you, you look amazing!

Did your weight plateau at all? The reason that I ask is because mine has and I'm 8lbs from target. I also have a a feeling that once I get to my target of 9st 6lbs I might want to go a little lower but at the moment I'm not going anywhere!

wow you look amazing, and the gym sessions look as though they have really helped with the toning. I hope i can get down into the 9's next year.

You look fab...... Well done! Hopefully I can get to somewhere near there by my year anniversary of starting back after 2nd baby...and would love your abs!

You look amazing hun! I'm 5ft2 and this is how I want to look, all I need to lose is a stone but struggling so much!!! Which plan was you on and do you have any tips?? Would really appreciate it :):) xxx

wow i hope i end up with a figure like yours . well done

wow wow, you didnt look bad at the beggining! how you done it?
need any advice, did you really eat a lot at every meal?
well done must be so proud
sonia x

Back