My Plan of Attack

MrsPopi

Banned
Plan of attack.

I am going to follow the 18in4 diet for 4 days. Following this I will eat sensibly for 2/3 days and then proceed to follow the 18in4 diet for a seconf period.

After this second period I will see the effect the diet has had on my weight. Then I shall make the choice as to whether I am going to follow a slimfast type plan or a healthy diet and exercise.

What are your thoughts?

As you are currently 112lbs which I believe is 8stones I think this is not for you! These kinds of diets are for people with heart disease and need to lose weight fast! It's not something hat can be maintained.
If your not happy with your weight or shape how about exercise, I think (without looking at you of course) that that is all you would need, to tone and tighten.
I think you will be damaging your health if you do this, it's not sensible it idiotic. Sorry.

Mrs popi how did your gp appointment go a few weeks go? What did the gp advise? Seriously u really need to be sensible your health is more important love.

Wishing you all the best.

I havent started the plan yet.... I have been eating sensibly over the weekend and my weight has plummeted from 10 stone 4 to 9 stone 11. How does that work?

I did do some exercise, it has left me rather stiff. I dont know whether to proceed with this plan or just eat healthily and exercise....

Back