My poor hair!

That's one of the worst photos of me ever!
I do admit to being a serial poser though, as you can tell from the photo on the previous page, and my display pic! :p

Thank you though xxxxxx

that looks nice! ....

i dyed y hair from blonde to bittersweet chocolate (live) its really dark so hair took okay .... now theres lighter parts but looks quite nice to be honest.

your hair looks lovely

that looks nice! ....

i dyed y hair from blonde to bittersweet chocolate (live) its really dark so hair took okay .... now theres lighter parts but looks quite nice to be honest.

your hair looks lovely

I was going to use the Brown Live Colour one, but Palette was on offer in work for £2.44 plus my discount, so I opted for cheaper :p

xxx

Hair crisis averted it looks good now chick! :)

So bored with mine at the moment - had pink bits in it for about 2 years so its really wierd being just black again tho its nice that it matches all my clothes ha!

X

Aww your hair looked awesome with the pink - I miss my black hair, life was so simple back then! :D I did look very pale, but I had a pink fringe, and then a blue fringe! xxx

Hair is nice now :D doesn't look ruined by the bleach at all!

I really need to sort my roots out! Plus it's fading so quickly recently!

The first time I ever dyed my hair it was plum Movida - my pal did it and, when trying to style it, got the brush caught in my hair. Result = major haircut :(.

I'm sick of my hair now, and have a bottle of cosmic blue live colour upstairs waiting on me to do tomorrow :) Love that colour!!

I think change is good :) x

The first time I ever dyed my hair it was plum Movida - my pal did it and, when trying to style it, got the brush caught in my hair. Result = major haircut :(.

I'm sick of my hair now, and have a bottle of cosmic blue live colour upstairs waiting on me to do tomorrow :) Love that colour!!

I think change is good :) x

I've had Cosmic Blue, Black, Purple, Blue, Pink, Blonde, Ginger, you name it, I've had it!

Change is definitely good! :) xxx

Hey! I just wanted to say that I used to dye my hair all sorts of colours and loved it! Then when I hit 18 I became allergic to hair dye for some reason :( My hair is naturally brownish blond and I love having dark reddish hair! So I researched online for dyes that are for people who are allergic and nothing really turned up. So further research lead me to Henna!

Henna is AMAZING! I use the one from Lush which comes in a bar and the options are red, reddish brown, brown and black [although its hard to get it black as henna naturally dyes red]. It is kind of messy to prepare and you have to leave it on for about 4 hours. BUT it leaves your hair in mint condition especially of re applications. People always ask me about my hair and say it is beautiful. It is super shiny and a reddish brown colour. My hair used to be all dry and brittle from dying it too much and now it is perfect! You should try it one day! :D

The weird thing is I can use peroxide and it doesn't hurt at all but its the darker dyes which have PPD [sic] in make my face swell up like a balloon and destroys my scalp!

That sound brilliant! I've heard about Henna, but it says on the packet not to use normal hair dye if you've used Henna before? Not sure whether that's just Henna tattoo's or whether it applies to hair dye too? It's definitely something I'm going to look at though. My hair might thank me! xxx

Back