My Pre Pregnancy Plan

Awww. Thanks for reading. Wishing us all lots of luck on our life changing journeys! I have a bad cold today which means I don't even feel like eating. Very rare for me! Mite help me lose the half a pound I gained this week if I don't make up for it later in the week....... I know wot I'm like!!!!

Another 3 off this week, 10 lost so far. Very pleased how it's going - mini target of 1.5 for next week to get me under next stone.

I keep trying on dresses I have in
my wardrobe I haven't worn for yonks to c if I will soon fit into them- not yet but hopefully in the new year.....I'm sure we all have these clothes graveyards that r begging to b revived!!!!

Also keep meaning to get my blood pressure checked as am sure the weight loss so far may make a difference. I was on drugs for it but agreed with doc to come off them, as my bp had improved, and they r not recommended to take if ur trying to get up the duff!!!!

Anyway- best face the cold and snow and get up. Eeergggh.

I have a huge clothes graveyard!! And keep doing the same - trying stuff on in case it fits. Luckily after 2 stone I am starting to drop a dress size and fit into some of my 16s yay! So keep at it hun it will happen!

Def go in to get your bp checked. Even if you don't fancy going to the docs, don't some pharmacies check it for free now? Will be fab if it has managed to drop!

Once this snow clears- will get myself down to docs. They have a bp machine in reception area of surgery. Think once I have lost a stone or so, I will start to fit into my thin(well-thinner!) clothes.

Am also in the same boat (good to know it's not just me!).

It sounds like you're doing really well so far with your weight loss, so long may it continue.

Made mushy pea curry last nite- I am converted- it was delicious. Recipe was on recipe thread. Thought it sounded rank but it is just lovely, and so simple. Does give u a bit of trouser trumpeting though!!!!!

Right- I have been absent from here for a while due to celebrating Xmas for nearly a month. Now new year is here, I have managed to only gain 1 and half pounds (whoopee!) and am ready to get seriously back on track.

So I would like to shout out to minimins world- My new years resolution is to lose 35lbs in the first half of this year. Not setting myself a firm date target- but wud love to do it by may/June time, and ideally before then.

Losing 35lbs will mean I am a bmi of below 30, which will help my general health, and also be looked on favourably by doctors/consultant, if I need to go down fertility treatment route.

I have written myself a healthy shopping list, and am going to formulate an exercise plan, which will mainly consist of exercise DVDs and long walks.

I will update you on a weekly basis with my progress and would love some support to help get me to my target, along the way. So if u have any tips for me- I would love to hear. And I will do my best to share my feelings, thoughts, meal ideas, etc to anyone who mite care.

2011 is the year to get healthy. I lost 10lb at back end of last year, losing another 35 will make me very happy.

Well, I've been good this week so far. Lots of soup been eaten/drunk. No syn leek and potato is delicious. Gonna make another batch tonite. Think soup is very good for the 'constitution'-certainly helps the digestive system get moving. TMI? Yes probably.

Meatballs tonite, with tomato sauce and pasta, or possibly rice. Dependent on whether we go the Italian, or Mexican route!

C x

My good week paid off- I lost 3 lb. If I keep that up (or anything like it) I will b very happy with myself. Still focused and very determined. Got my goal in sight and am nearly 10% nearer than this time last week. Whoop whoop x

Hi guys thought I'd say hello,I'm 30 and I've been ttc for 18 months now with no luck!! So knew the 1st thing the doc would say was to loose weight so I started may 2010 and have lost almost 5 stone now :0) still got 2&1/2 to MY target the hospital are doing investigations now so with a bit of luck & my weight loss and fingers crossed I will get pregnant soon :0)
I feel 2011 is going to be a good year I want to be at target by may and also would love to get pregnant this year so here's to all our hard work and good luck guys I hope we all get our dream this year :0) xxxxxx

Another 2 and a half off. Got my stone award and now lost 16 lbs. I am in the zone and focused on my goal!!! 30lbs to go. After that I will reassess wot my next goal will b....

Back