Dinner:
Spaghetti bolognese
Salad
A little bit of fruit

1 ferrero rocher (3.5 syns)

Total syns: 7

You're doing really well!! How are you keeping?x

Hi darling,

I'm good thank you. I've come to mums for 10 days before my next scan.

I can't remember whether I wrote before but I had some spotting so I had a scan last week to make sure everything was ok. Thankfully everything is, but I'm having another scan at 7 weeks to make sure that the tiny bean is growing how he/she should be.

I had really bad nausea yday and I feel tired but I'm alright compared to most pregnant ladies...

I won't be weighing in this Friday as I'm at mums so will have been 2 weeks until my next weigh in. I'm praying ive lost some of my unexplained gain. Will be absolutely gutted if I've gained again!

Thursday 19 March

Breakfast:
Weetabix hexB1
Milk hexA
Banana

Lunch:
Toast hexb2
Eggs
Mushrooms

Melon
Almonds (3)

Dinner:
KFC style chicken
Roasted carrots
Green beans
Gravy (3)

Chocolate digestive (4)

Total syns: 10

Thanks missy!

Today was an off day :) and I enjoyed it.

Back on it tomorrow. Should have weighed in today but no scales at mums so will weigh in next Friday.

I THINK my stomach is flatter LOL so hoping ive lost some of my gain :(

I do think an 'off day' every now and again is good. Think it gives your metabolism a wee boost. Tend to find I lose more those weeks than the weeks I'm 100% but don't do it often!!x

I do think an 'off day' every now and again is good. Think it gives your metabolism a wee boost. Tend to find I lose more those weeks than the weeks I'm 100% but don't do it often!!x

I can second that...usually once a month :-D

Mines usually once a week haha like a weigh in treat. But yday was a little too much. The plan is to keep it light over the weekend... Fruit for brekkie and Soup for lunch. Think I'll continue with the soups all week until I weigh in next Friday..

Thinking of making broccoli and cheddar soup but I'm scared its gonna make me so gassy! I had 2 tbsp of beans and I was so windy for the rest of the day.. But let's try it and see what happens lol

Think it's just trial end error! I find with beans that they make things really filling which is good - but to many and they make me bloated. I'be started padding soups out with red and green lentils. The Green lentils have more dunstable but don't bloat me as much as soup full of beans xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426959310.377871.jpg

My sister ended up making a mix veg soup and I've been ok so far lol

But I am hungry today. Fruit for brekkie and soup for lunch just doesn't fill me up like it used too.

Tomorrow I think I'll have my usual breakfast and then have soup with some Quorn nuggets for lunch. I am so hungry today it's unreal.

I really hope ive lost something next week. If I haven't I will be so gutted :(

Saturday 21 March

Breakfast:
1 toast with marg (1)
Melon
Apple
Clementine

Banana

Lunch:
Veg soup

2 boiled eggs
1 toast (1 syn for marg)
Grilled chicken pieces

Almonds (3)
Yogurt

Dinner:
Rice
Salmon curry
Rice

french fries (4)

Total syns: 9

Yesterday's meals were fine but I had low BP all day and I was nibbling on stuff to try to raise it. Off plan day again because I went over my syns and I'm not happy.

I want to go home now. My mums snoring is driving me potty. It's so loud and I can't sleep here. It never used to bother me but I'm downstairs now and I can still here it and it's making me so mad.

I have tickets booked for Wednesday and although I don't want my husband to drive 230 miles here to pick me up I really hope he does. I want to go home and sleep. Been awake since 5am and I want to sleep but I can't and won't now.

Feel like crap. Look like crap. Low BP is stupid. I want to go home now.

Yesterday's meals were fine but I had low BP all day and I was nibbling on stuff to try to raise it. Off plan day again because I went over my syns and I'm not happy. I want to go home now. My mums snoring is driving me potty. It's so loud and I can't sleep here. It never used to bother me but I'm downstairs now and I can still here it and it's making me so mad. I have tickets booked for Wednesday and although I don't want my husband to drive 230 miles here to pick me up I really hope he does. I want to go home and sleep. Been awake since 5am and I want to sleep but I can't and won't now. Feel like crap. Look like crap. Low BP is stupid. I want to go home now.

Oh poor soul...i'm feeling for you!!! I'm rubbish if i haven't had enough sleep! I hope you can have a nap later on and maybe catch up on your sleep a bit! You still feeling sick? Having said that, i always feel sick when i'm tired :-(

Superdrug and Boots sell earplugs - might be worth a go? My sister uses them as her hubby snores like a warthog lol x

Oh poor soul...i'm feeling for you!!! I'm rubbish if i haven't had enough sleep! I hope you can have a nap later on and maybe catch up on your sleep a bit! You still feeling sick? Having said that, i always feel sick when i'm tired :-(

Me too. I am so cranky when I don't have enough sleep.

Not so much sick, just have this strange sinking feeling in my stomach.. Like my battery is dying on my phone if that makes sense lol haven't checked my BP today..

I haven't been drinking enough water so once mums up, I'm gonna go back in to bed and drink lots of water so I'm closer to the bathroom.

Superdrug and Boots sell earplugs - might be worth a go? My sister uses them as her hubby snores like a warthog lol x

I bought some from Amazon but they keep on coming out of my ear. Tonight I'll sleep downstairs. I'll be home on Wednesday so not long left now.

Sorry you're feeling out of sorts! Hopefully you got a wee cat nap and feeling better x

Was anyone super sensitive when pregnant? Hubby is the only one who can cope with my moods. My sister has said things and it's really upset me tonight. I don't feel like I've been moaning about being ill here. I haven't slept much but I come downstairs whenever mums snoring gets too much and sleep on the sofa even though I can't sleep there. I'm lying down all day and still make my own food and even my sisters because she's running around for anyone and everyone so I feel bad.

But she's said a few things over the last couple of days and today i snapped. And now I feel so guilty :( and been upset all evening. Feel like crap as it is.

I feel like she can't cope with me being around for more than a few days. I know she enjoys me being here but think she needs her space and loses her patience after a few days. But she said to me earlier.. I was making chips and I was feeling so sick and I must have mentioned it and she said. Stop saying that, you have to teach your child how to be ill gracefully.. and that really upset me

Really really really upset me. Like, I haven't even had the baby yet and I'm a bad mum?

and I know she didn't mean that and it's probably just me being hormonal, but I didn't like it. We had a little argument earlier and she said if you can't take it don't dish it.. You've been saying in front of people oh look she's making me cook.. Which I have, but honest to God.. I've always said it with a laugh on my face and I GENUINELY don't want her to cook for me.

But when she's mentioned to me countless times to stop saying I'm cold.. It's not been with a laugh on her face. And she said once.. Stop saying you're cold. I'm getting annoyed now. Put some gloves and socks on.

But when I wear socks I feel like I'm getting frost bite :( otherwise I would.

I'm not cold on purpose. I'm not sick on purpose.

And I cried and cried to my husband on the phone earlier. And I still have tears whilst typing this.

I just feel like I've come here to rest and although I have done anything.. I haven't got any sympathy. And the only person in the whole world who can do that is my husband. And I can't wait to see him on Wednesday night now.

And food wise again, meals were ok but just picky in between meals.

Come on, you were on plan 100% last week! You're weighing in on Friday woman! Get. A. Grip!

Going to take a shower now, change and then make breakfast. Will have a cheese and tomato omelette if there's any cheese at home.

Then if there's any soup left I'll have that with some Quorn nuggets.

Evening? Not sure. Want to be veggie today. So unsure what to eat..

Back