My Pregnancy Diary: Following SW

You're doing so well! When I was at your stage, I could only eat stodgy foods due to feeling nauseous all the time. Don't worry about picking, I found that was the only thing that really helped with the morning sickness.

Your hormones will be all over the place right now, the first trimester is really difficult. I was a complete wreck, one minute laughing and joking and the next crying because I saw a sheep (I'm not even making that up). You're pregnant, being allowed to have a moan is the law - or should be anyway! I think the fact that you're not feeling good or getting much sleep is probably making you feel even worse.

Look after yourself lovely

You're doing so well! When I was at your stage, I could only eat stodgy foods due to feeling nauseous all the time. Don't worry about picking, I found that was the only thing that really helped with the morning sickness.

Your hormones will be all over the place right now, the first trimester is really difficult. I was a complete wreck, one minute laughing and joking and the next crying because I saw a sheep (I'm not even making that up). You're pregnant, being allowed to have a moan is the law - or should be anyway! I think the fact that you're not feeling good or getting much sleep is probably making you feel even worse.

Look after yourself lovely

Thank you. I think the nausea is beginning to peak because I am sicky this morning a lot. First time I've had MORNING sickness because usually it's in the evening.

Bless- crying at a sheep.. That's cute.

Yesterday I had

Breakfast:
2 boiled egg
Toast (hexB1)
Marg (2 syns)

Lunch:
Weetabix and fruit
(HexA+hexB2)

Bombay mix
Almonds (3)

3pm:
Rice
Salmon curry
Cucumber

Pink panther biscuits (8)

Dinner:
Cheesy chips (2nd hexA)

And then picky bits in between meals that I can't even remember now!

I am numb.

Excitement has gone out of the window.

Going on to netmums and chatting about my symptoms has stopped.

Talking about future plans. No more.

I can't be happy until I know what's going on. And the only thing I can do is wait.

I'm muslim. I believe God is the ultimate planner and that whatever He decides, is for my interest, and for the interest of my baby. If the baby is to stay.. No one and nothing can stop it. And if the pregnancy isn't to last, nothing and no one can make it last.

I went to bed and I woke up at 1am on Wednesday morning and had period pain type pain. Got a bit worried but thought maybe I need a bowel movement. So, went to the bathroom and it went. Didn't think anything of it because I didn't have any bleeding. And I've not had any spotting for about a week now.

Woke up and went to the bathroom again at 9.30- again, had period pain type pain but this time when I wiped myself. Red blood on the tissue. Not a litre bit, a lot. And the blood drained through from my body. I wiped again and didn't see anymore fresh blood and my legs started to shake.

Cleaned myself up and I emailed my sister at work asking her what to do. I panicked. She emailed me saying she was coming home straight away. I called up the EPU local to mums house and they said they couldn't see me today because they didn't have any appts.. I thought there's no point going to A&E because they would just send me to EPU and I was due to go home yday anyway because I had an appt with my local EPU today at 12.

My sister came home and she called them again and luckily someone else must have answered and she said that I could come in as an emergency case.

Went to EPU and was seen by someone fairly quickly thankfully. She examined me and said the neck of my womb is closed which is good but would do an internal scan to see what's going on.

The nurse did a scan and she said the following:

The sac is tucked up in the right place and is nice and round.
The yolk is present and the baby can be seen with a flicker of a heartbeat (which I saw too).

But since I'm supposed to be 7 weeks, the growth and heart rate doesn't match up. She said baby looks like it's 6 weeks and not 7. She would have felt better if the growth was more.

She did say that there had been growth since my last scan, but not as much as she expected.

She said it could be that I'm only 6 and not 7 weeks and that's why the measurements aren't as much as expected.

She said bleeding can be normal in the first trimester.

Or it could be that there's an underlying problem and the body is trying to reject the pregnancy...

I left the EPU feeling like I had energy. Like the world had stopped.

I'm due to see my local EPU now in 2 weeks to see what's going on.. If nothing else happens in the mean time.

So all I can do is wait.

Every twinge, everything is scary. Every time I go to the toilet I worry about what I'm going to see.

I haven't been able to cry properly at mums because mum just worries so much. I longed for my husband to be here but he's 230 miles away. He's coming either tonight or tomorrow tho so not long till I see him.

I'm desperate for him to hug me and make things better.

He is pretty amazing. I can't fault him. God granted me the most understanding husband. He said what will be, will be Rozie. Don't worry. I know everything will be ok. They saw the heartbeat. It'll be ok.

But I can't be ok until I know everything is ok. And it's so hard to not stress. It's so hard not to worry. And it's so hard not to think of the worst ALL THE TIME.

Baby, I wish you could read and understand this. But mummy really needs you to be strong sweetheart. Don't stop beating. Please. Don't stop growing. We don't quit. Not until God takes life away from us. So keep fighting ok? Keep growing. I want to see you. I need to see you. So I can tell you how naughty you were even before you were born making mummy worried. I love you.

Oh you poor thing! Would love to help you but there are no words to ease your fear and pain! Stay strong!!!

Lots of Love xxxx

I have pain. No bleeding. Light spotting when I wipe. But pain. First time I've taken paracetamols. Hope they help. Hope the pain goes away :(

Praying for you and your baby Rozie. I hope everything is okay xx

In my grief I mentioned my name yday lol I'll log in to my normal username when I can be bothered.

Feeling much better this morning.

I was really uncomfortable early afternoon. Had a hot drink and some paracetamols and that helped the pain substantially.

I'm still getting brown stuff but only on the paper. No fresh blood.

Before I slept last night I was so uncomfortable again, it wasn't period pain type pain I had in the afternoon. It was like a stretching and pressure pain which I'm hoping is just growing pain. I had this at 5 weeks too. Thankfully that went after a while.

I didn't have any sickness yday which.. Wouldn't have usually worried me because I've not had nausea every day since being pregnant. But because of what's happened it's on my mind slightly. Just trying not to worry.

Hubby sets off from London at this time tomorrow so really looking forward to that.

Sw is out of the window for the rest of the week. Mums been making delicious Pakistani food for me and I'm gonna enjoy it.

I had a wrap meal and some of this waffle on Wednesday

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427450027.828110.jpg

Mum made lamb curry and chapatti with butter yday.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427450042.513743.jpg

I asked my niece to make me some biscuits yday covered in chocolate so she did..
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427450052.342894.jpg

But the chocolate flake wouldn't melt properly for some reason so ended up a soft spread. still hit the spot though.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427450060.527485.jpg

I'm probably 17.7.. 18 stones. Lol who knows. But I'm not bothered.

I'll weigh myself on Monday and then take it from there.

I have my next scan on the 9th April but was due my 1st MW appt on the 2nd. So I'm gonna change that to the 9/10 once I know what's happened at the scan. Makes sense right?

I'm glad you feel a little better today. I really admire the strength and outlook you have and I'm glad your husband will be with you soon. Don't give yourself a hard time even thinking about SW, you'll get back on track when you're ready.

I totally understand why you want to wait to see the MW, I remember seeing mine at 8 and 10 weeks and then being terrified before my scan that I'd wasted everyones time.

Thinking of you x

Thank you for your kind words girls. It really means a lot.

Can't wait to see my husband tomorrow! Been 2 weeks since I last saw him! ❤️ second time I've been this apart from him and I don't like it lol

Oh dear Lord I am so windy today is unreal. My stomach because I'm so gassy!!!!!!

Thankfully I've had no period pain today. Still brown spotting about 8/10 times I go to the loo. Still not enough to mess a panty liner, it's just on the paper so that's reassuring too.

My sisters, her children and my cousin got together and prayed today for the baby. That's our only hope and I feel positive now. God only does what's right for us for whatever happens will be for the best for both me and my husband.

Something my cousin said today that will stick with me.. she said I know you're worried rose, you've been married ages and you wanted a child..

And I replied, I just feel so guilty that I've made hubby wait 6 years even before we started trying for children, and we planned it out.. And I just don't want it to go wrong..

And she said..

But Rozie, you think you planned the pregnancy, but you didn't. If you were destined for a child.. You would have had one years ago regardless how much you tried to prevent it. God planned for this you at this precise time. Not you.

And it's true. I should remember that. And that's given me solace.

Whatever will happen will happen with His permission, and His permission only. ❤️

Your sister is absolutely right, what is meant will happen but it's so hard to put your faith in that when it's something you want so much. Glad things are more positive xx

All is right with the world when my husband is around (she says until he annoys me )

I am feeling much better. I get pain across the stomach in the morning but it's subsided now.

Counting each day where I don't see red blood as a blessing.

Had to go see a few relatives last night so hubby could meet them- it's so difficult when they don't know you're pregnant. My nausea kicks in about 4-5pm ish and I was sat at one of my uncles feeling so sicky..

Then had a few relatives come over to see hubby. Was nice and noisy lol

It's noon and mum and sister are still asleep! We're just getting washed and folding the duvets away to make space in the living room. Will have brekkie/lunch and then wake them up. We want to leave after we've eaten.

Back on plan from tomorrow. Going to weigh in and see what the damage is.

Just here to say hi, send hugs and an ear to listen. Sounds like you have a really good outlook on it all, I think your sister was spot on - what is meant will happen, although easier said than done try not to worry about things that haven't happened and may not even happen.

Sounds like you have a good man by your side, such a lovely thing to have.

Wishing you well for your pregnancy and not too many sicky days!

Just here to say hi, send hugs and an ear to listen. Sounds like you have a really good outlook on it all, I think your sister was spot on - what is meant will happen, although easier said than done try not to worry about things that haven't happened and may not even happen.

Sounds like you have a good man by your side, such a lovely thing to have.

Wishing you well for your pregnancy and not too many sicky days!

Hi

Bless you, thank you for your kind words.

I'm home and boyyy am I a happy bunny. Nice to be home.

Weighed myself this morning and I'm 17.5.

3 lbs up. Not good. I usually weigh in on Fridays so I'm gonna give myself until Friday and then see what happens and will take that as my official weigh in.

Not surprised. I ate for 15 the last week. But I've had my tesco shop delivered last night and I should be ok.

I'm going to try something a little different thing week.

I've been a cooked breakfast kinda gal for ages- Gonna have cereal and fruit this week.

In my first week of SW (March 2011) I lost 8 lbs. and I ate a jacket potato every day. Going to try that this week too. I don't expect to lose 8 lbs but will be different to what I'm used too.

And then I'm going to try to have as many low syn main meals as possible and then keep my syns for the evening. See a lot of people do that and seems to work so want to see if it works for me too.

Breakfast:
70g coco shreddies (x2 hexB)
Milk (hexA)
Strawberries
Raspberries
400ml water
400ml peppermint tea

Salt & Vinegar puft crisps (3.5 syns)
Felt really queasy this morning.
Banana

Lunch:
Jacket potato with LF marg (1.5)
Cheese (hexA2), beans and Coleslaw (1)

1/2 melon
Banana
3 mini meringues (3)
Puft crisps (3.5)

Dinner:
Uncle bens rice (1)
Malaysian chicken and green pepper curry (0.5)
Coleslaw (0.5) and cucumber

Total syns: 14.5

I've been up since 5am. Had a bad nights sleep so I had breakfast really early, that's why I was so hungry all day! Usually have breakfast at 9-9.30am. But, first day back on plan which I'm pleased about.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427741733.414844.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427741753.874470.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427741774.767127.jpg

Breakfast:
Coco caramel shreddies (x2 hexB)
Milk (part hexA)
Strawberries
Raspberries

Apple
Yogurt

Lunch:
Jacket potato (1)
Egg, Mayo, plum tomato + cucumber (0.5)
Home made coleslaw (1)
Beetroot

Apple
X2 plums
Puft crisps (3.5)

Dinner:
Malaysian chicken and pepper curry (0.5)
Uncle bens rice (0.5)
Salad

Ice lolly (3)

Total SYNS: 10 so far. But I'm gonna have some mini meringues too in a bit..

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427832313.312510.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427832330.669338.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427832346.675896.jpg

Breakfast:
Caramel shreddies (x2 hexB)
Milk (part hexA)
Strawberries + raspberries + plum

Apple
Yogurt
Puft crisps (3.5)

Lunch:
Jacket potato
Cheese (hexA)
Beans
Coleslaw (1)
Beetroot

Clementines x2
1/2 melon
Plum
Apple
Yogurt
(So hungry today)

Dinner:
Rice (0.5)
Daal
Alu bazi (a Bengali onion based curry)
Onion and plum tomato salad

1 nature valley bar (5)

Total Syns: 10

May have some more syns. Unsure yet. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427916957.897105.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427916977.610526.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427916999.439757.jpg

Breakfast:
Caramel shreddies (x2 hexB)
Milk (part hexA)
Strawberries + raspberries + plum

Apple
Yogurt
Puft crisps (3.5)

Lunch:
Jacket potato (1 syn for oil spray)
Mushy peas mixed with fried onions and marg (1.5)
Coleslaw (1)

1/2 melon
2 plums

2 lindor mini eggs (3)

Dinner:
1/2 packet uncle bens rice (0.5)
Daal
Lamb keema
salad

Mini meringues (3)

Total syns: 13.5

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428000716.290751.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428000734.378979.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428000750.576443.jpg

My pee has a tinge of green because of the mushy peas

Heya - quick question. The lindor mini eggs which ones are those cos I was looking on the app yesterday and could only find Syn values of 4 upwards for lindor. The app isn't always the best though - would love a 2 syn lindor fix!

Back