My progress pictures

Wow - looking fab! Well done

xxx

Thank you very much xx

wow you really have done great and what a differance in your before and after pics. good luck for your WI

Thank you very much

:eek:...:eek:...you've done amazing!!!:talk017:

Ps:Chelcie, wow you have got yourself a real 'heart-throb' there...well, you are stunning, too.lol

Lol thanks very much, a good couple i think haha

it's great to see such a difference! you must be really pleased, you've done so well :)

Thank you yeah am pretty pleased when i look at my pics lol

Hey...look at you!! What a diff, Brad eat your heart out!! Ha ha.
Fantastic achievement Adam, don't ever put the weight on again, you look like a different guy, it makes your face look, well.... gorgeous.
What an inspiration for the lads out there, also for us gals.
Awesome!!
OK...I'll shut up now!! ;)

Lol Thank you very much is much appreciated

Wow, Looking good. You have done amazing well. Congrats on results of all you hard work. Well done.

Thank you very much

ooh la la....looking hot Adam :)!...very big difference in the pics...WELL DONE!

Thank you very much

WOW Adam your looking fantastic !!!!! check out your abs lol
You are looking amazing hun , you've done so well and must be really proud of yourself, as we are of you.
Good luck at WI keep up the good work xx

Thanks very much still plenty of work to do though lol

Well done, what a fab look. All your hard effort has now paid off!

Thanks and yes finally im somewhere where im quite happy with my look lol

Looking Hot to trot babe!!! :D

Lol yup perfect couple :D lol

Looking Hot to trot babe!!! :D

Lol yup perfect couple :D lol

lol thanks babes

well done adam you have done really well.xx

thank you very much, really appreciated

wow... u look like a different person, well done to you.. You should be extremeley proud!!!

thank you i am indeed pleased lol

wow you look fab! seeing all these before and after pics is making me more determined!! xx

lol thank you very much

WOWZA, way to go Adam! You should be very proud :D

Wow what a difference Adam, you have done remarkably well and you are looking fantastic.
If I wasnt 50 this year I would be giving that Chellywellyboot a run for her money ;);)

Well done honey, looking good.

well done Adam, you look amazing. Your pics look so good! You should be really proud of yourself. xxx

:happy096: Great Job.

Thanks for sharing your photos.
:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
U did so well and I hope your very happy and:greenapple: healthier for the rest of your life.

Wow what a difference Adam, you have done remarkably well and you are looking fantastic.
If I wasnt 50 this year I would be giving that Chellywellyboot a run for her money ;);)

Well done honey, looking good.

That really made me chuckle lol

Thanks very much

Lmao Mary!!!

Im watching you :p

Lol its ok im all yours babes

good on you, you look fab

Thanks very much

well done Adam, you look amazing. Your pics look so good! You should be really proud of yourself. xxx

Thanks alot abbie much appreciated xx

:happy096: Great Job.

Thanks for sharing your photos.
:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
U did so well and I hope your very happy and:greenapple: healthier for the rest of your life.

Thanks very much and deffinatley healthier for life. never puttin myself through this again lol

Flippin' 'eck Adam!!

No wonder Chelc is besotted!! ;) xx

Wow Adam, I looked at these pictures with admiration of how far you have come.
Well Done, they do say pictures speak louder than words and they are shouting out highlighting all the hard work and commitment you have put in. Looking Good !!!!
You do look like a different person and I am sure you must be overjoyed with the results you certainly deserve to be.

wow cracker-ish adam! you look amazing! well done!
you look like a completly different person!! xxx :)

Back