My progress!

Thanks VJ, and hun dont worry about 3 roses.....it wont have made any difference.

Well it seems I have lost 2oz lol! Any way, Im doing 100% til next wednesday and then Im going to review, if I keep eating I need to do it properly rather than binged.... so will decide next week where the diet is going!

Ok, well have had a bit of a disasterous weekend! I have gained 4lbs, and am back up to having over a stone to lose! DH is home tonight too, so when he has gone it will be my WI day, It isnt going to to be great, but after that I am back on it 100%

I am not going to let this go, I have done well and I know its hard to re start, but am going to keep on it.

Any way sorry I havent been around much, its been a bit stressful, but hopefully Ill be back blazing soon. Hope your all doing well x

Don't worry! I bet those 4lbs are just water weight if they're just from the weekend :) Get back on the straight and narrow, and they'll fall off as quickly as they came on.

Ok.........Im going to be back, the packs are ready and waiting..I just need to get on with it. Probs Monday now. Hopefully hubby will be home by then, were going to do it together! YAY!

I will do this, I WILL!

Welcome back. How have you been? Did you do any other diet?
Can't imagine my dh agreeing to do this diet considering what he packs away in a day. Lucky you having that support at home. You are so near the end now, shouldn't be much longer. Good luck.

Welcome back hels and good luck for Monday. Be a miracle if I could get the OH on this diet (not that he needs to) as he calls my packs 'slop' or 'gruel'.

Riiiiight Im back!

WI this morning at 10.4...so 20lbs to go?! I cant believe I let it slip so badly!
Up and at it, with a PMA!

In your last post you sounded like you already have the right attitude. It's not so bad, those lbs will drop off. Make sure you keep hubby in check too!

How have you been today hels?

Well things didn't go so well! Had a family member in hospital for 4 days, its been tough but keeen to get back with it as is hubby! Got a party tomorrow and then I'm there. I'm cringing at how useless I have been! :(

No good doing it if your head's not in the right place hels. Hope things at home settle down and you can get back on track xx

Ok, well started again today. Hubby has joined me.
I just had my first spag bol and I have nearly scraped the pattern off the dish lol, yummy!

Thanks hun!
Day 3 and 3lbs off. Hubby has lost a stone in 3 day !!!!!!!!!!
Hope you enjoy your break. We have friends around tomorrow night, we have made loooooads of cider so we are having a take away and bottling it up..so will be eating and drinking, but right back at it on sat am.

Hope it's going well hels? You have really similar start and end goals as me. I think from last time I did Cambridge and from reading this shows how important the second n third stages are - when I did three weeks CD before I binged and then stopped before fully reaching goal. Which ultimately led me to come back 7months later 7pounds heavier! Never again! Hope ur doing well? X

Back