My ProPoints Diary! please read me :)

Danielle_ivf

Hi everyone.,
My name is Danielle, I did use to be a member of minimins last year (my name was lush lash) I well & truely forgot my password & my email account was blocked so I couldn't retrieve my minimins details, i hadnt used the old account for such a long time anyway so I thought I'd start fresh with a new account. I can remember a few of you so hopefully you can remember me!

My heaviest ever weight was in 2011 when i was 14st 9lb! I had to lose over 2 stone to get my bmi down for my ivf treatment.

Last time I was a member on here I think I weighed 13st something. Anyway I lost a bit more after that & now weigh 12st 5lb. (Was 12st 2lb) but I put nearly half a stone on for health reasons which ill explain about further on in this post.

Those of you that remember me will know I was going through ivf treatment (I have to have ivf for a family as I have had 2 ectopic pregnancys & i have lost both of my fallopian tubes)

my ivf treatment was successful but then we had a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks,, this happened last month, we went for a routine scan & our baby had stopped growing a week before that, whats worse is 2 weeks prior to that we had a scan & baby had a heartbeat, was measuring a few days behind its dates but wasnt really cause for concern, then we go back & baby had died....,its all just gutting!!! & so unfair & cruel, we have been trying for a baby for 10 years now & we get nothing but bad luck! I'm not a bad person so not sure why I'm always the one made to suffer!

Obviously with me having no fallopian tubes there is no possibility of a natural pregnancy so we have no other choice but to do ivf again, so here I am back on weightwatchers one more time getting a bit more healthy & dropping a few more lb for ivf round number 2! which is around 10 weeks away.

Hope you subscribe to my post & I will look forward to speaking to you all soon xx

Last edited:
4/2/2013

Breakfast - 1 warbutons toasted teacake. (4pp)

Lunch - warbutons wrap with ham salad, walkers crisps. (11pp)

Dinner - weightwatchers spag bol meal, salad & weightwatchers chocolate eclair. (10pp)

Snacks - 2 weetabix with milk & banana, ambrosia rice pudding pot. (8pp)

Total - 33pp

29/29 daily pp
4 weekly pp
(4/49 weekly pp)

Hi Danielle,
Ive been doing Weight Watchers this time for about five weeks and just trying to get some motivation to carry on by reading some food diary's and read your story.... I'm so sorry to hear about your sad news and rotten luck. Good luck with IVF... I dont post that often, but here to support, your an inspiration and sound like a strong person. looking forward to catching up with you from time to time xx

Hi Danielle,
Ive been doing Weight Watchers this time for about five weeks and just trying to get some motivation to carry on by reading some food diary's and read your story.... I'm so sorry to hear about your sad news and rotten luck. Good luck with IVF... I dont post that often, but here to support, your an inspiration and sound like a strong person. looking forward to catching up with you from time to time xx

Hi Tracey, thanks for your post & thanks for subscribing xx

5/2/2013

Breakfast - 2 pieces grilled bacon, 1 fried egg, 2 pieces bread. (11pp)

Lunch - toasted teacake, ambrosia rice pud pot.(8pp)

Dinner - weightwatchers lasagne, carrot & swede root mash, boiled carrots. (10pp)

Snacks - toffee crisp, banana. (6pp)

Total - 35pp

29/29 - daily pp
6 - weekly pp

(10/49 weekly remaining pp)

Last edited:
Hi Danielle,

I found your diary! So sorry to hear about your sad news, I really hope the second round is successful for you! I'll be here to support throughout your diet, you will get there! I know when I get posts it's motivational so I'll be posting here to help your motivation too :)

x

Hi Danielle,

I found your diary! So sorry to hear about your sad news, I really hope the second round is successful for you! I'll be here to support throughout your diet, you will get there! I know when I get posts it's motivational so I'll be posting here to help your motivation too :)

x

Hi Rachel, thank you :) x

I will update my diary tonight when I get home from work, I got weighed today & lost 1lb, so I've lost 5lb in 2 weeks now :) i now weigh 12st 4lb

my weigh in day is a monday but i popped past boots scales today which is were i always weigh in & i couldnt resist, next weigh in monday (5 days time) x

I will update my diary tonight when I get home from work, I got weighed today & lost 1lb, so I've lost 5lb in 2 weeks now :) i now weigh 12st 4lb

my weigh in day is a monday but i popped past boots scales today which is were i always weigh in & i couldnt resist, next weigh in monday (5 days time) x

Hi Danielle, Well done on your weight loss... Food looks good :D :)

hiya luv,

jus come across ur WI weldone on the weight loss that is brilliant! really sorry to hear ur terrible news and wish u all the luck in the world for the second time around
xxxx

Back