My race to get bikini body ready by holiday..

Ah well good for you, a loss is a loss :) I’m feeling the same about weigh in tomorrow though, we had a massive indian takeaway at the weekend and I’m not feeling too hopeful! Hopefully 3 gym sessions will have minimised the damage a bit though lol!

Ooh you’re brave, going to the gym on holiday! My OH said to me the other day “you’re not going to be all obsessive about food on holiday are you” (he means counting syns etc lol, when we’re in Greece in June). I’m not going to follow it 100% on holiday I don’t think – but I’m definitely going to make sure I do a few lengths in the pool every day x

Ah well good for you, a loss is a loss :) I’m feeling the same about weigh in tomorrow though, we had a massive indian takeaway at the weekend and I’m not feeling too hopeful! Hopefully 3 gym sessions will have minimised the damage a bit though lol!

Ooh you’re brave, going to the gym on holiday! My OH said to me the other day “you’re not going to be all obsessive about food on holiday are you” (he means counting syns etc lol, when we’re in Greece in June). I’m not going to follow it 100% on holiday I don’t think – but I’m definitely going to make sure I do a few lengths in the pool every day x

Aww hopefully youll be lucky like I was!!!!! Tbh it was worth it and I can't blame anyone but myself!! Just doesnt help when the O/H is eating his way through bags of goodies and I have to sit and watch!!!! Hahaha thats what mine was like!!! I think this time il eat more fruit than previously and definitely be more aware of what I'm eating but I definitely don't want to be working out syns, especialyl as it will probably give me a heart attack to see what some things have in!! Oooh Greece sounds lovely I went there last year was so hot!!!! Yeah swimming is great exercise so youl;l be fine!! and its fun!! xx

Not sure if anyone else can help/relate, I used to be super fit and played loads of sports etc, now I struggle to run 2 mins on the treadmill, I really want to get my fitness up and run the race for life this summer but don't know where to start, any help would be fab!!!!!

I NEED HELP!!! Im going out for drinks tonight (diet coke for me) and I know I will want one of the waffles, I have saved all 15 syns today yet the waffle is 27. What do i do, do i treat myself... do i not have it?? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have half!!! xxxxxxx

Not sure if anyone else can help/relate, I used to be super fit and played loads of sports etc, now I struggle to run 2 mins on the treadmill, I really want to get my fitness up and run the race for life this summer but don't know where to start, any help would be fab!!!!!

I would just up your exercise hun, before January I was a proper couch potato and NEVER exercised, start of January I joined the gym, I go 3 times a week and am seeing/feeling a difference already. When I started I could run for a minute and a half before wanting to collapse and die lol. Now I can run for 4 minutes. I still feel prettp pathetic compared to some people lol but hey it's better than it was!

Or you could download the CouchTo5k app? I started that in the summer - didnt get very far lol but going to try it again soon. It's just a programme you follow which reckons it'll get you running 5k in 9 (I think it's 9) weeks lol. You start off running for a minute and walking for a minute and a half and then you gradually run for longer each time xx

So I didn't go out so I didn't have the waffle hooray!! Though I did use all 15 syns on crisps and it was sooooooo worth it ;)

skinny cow - that's what I was thinking, I used to be super fit and now I really struggle but I'm really trying to go to the gym 2-3x a week to help!!!

Hi hun,
I'm the same. I'm going to set myself a 4 week challenge once I reach 12 stone. That is to do a little exercise each day while I watch the soaps, lol. So I am planning to do sit ups, tummy crunches, skipping and jogging. I will start off trying to do until the advert break and then aim to do a whole 30 min episode of corrie by the end of the 30 days :) x

Feeling soo rubbish recently, I had my heart set on a 1 stone loss by holiday which isn't possible unless I lose 2 and a half pounds these next two weeks which I know isn't realistic :( I can't see any change in my body and still feel just as uncomfortable in my bikini as I did before boohoo. I find it's easier to want to skip now that I've done it once and am really struggling to get motivated one I know I'm not going to lose the stone :( :(

Feeling soo rubbish recently, I had my heart set on a 1 stone loss by holiday which isn't possible unless I lose 2 and a half pounds these next two weeks which I know isn't realistic :( I can't see any change in my body and still feel just as uncomfortable in my bikini as I did before boohoo. I find it's easier to want to skip now that I've done it once and am really struggling to get motivated one I know I'm not going to lose the stone :( :(

Ah hun, you are doing great. Try to stay motivated. 2.5lbs a week isn't impossible and if it is then any loss is better than non at all. Don't get disheartened you're doing really well.x

Hi Hun, do you drink lots of water throughout the day? I find the more water I drink throughout the week the better losses. Just a little tip 2.5lbs isn't unrealistic just think positive xxx

Hi Hun, do you drink lots of water throughout the day? I find the more water I drink throughout the week the better losses. Just a little tip 2.5lbs isn't unrealistic just think positive xxx

I don't :( ive only had one drink today and its 11 and thats good for me, barely drink 3 cups a day :(

hmm im really trying to stay motivated but its a little bit hard :(

Hey you! That's enough of that you sausage!
You are doing incredibly. This isn't a quick fix, and yet you've managed an incredible 8.5 lbs in 4 weeks!!!
You haven't had to starve/ go without, you've made some changes that your health benefits from (not just weight loss) and you need to not be so hard on yourself!
You always give good advice to others- and you wouldn't talk like this to someone else would you, so don't do it to yourself! ok!

Just keep swimming Paige- you're doing great!!!

Hey you! That's enough of that you sausage!
You are doing incredibly. This isn't a quick fix, and yet you've managed an incredible 8.5 lbs in 4 weeks!!!
You haven't had to starve/ go without, you've made some changes that your health benefits from (not just weight loss) and you need to not be so hard on yourself!
You always give good advice to others- and you wouldn't talk like this to someone else would you, so don't do it to yourself! ok!

Just keep swimming Paige- you're doing great!!!

thanks kimberley thats really made me smile!!! I guess im just expecting it to drop off which it has but im just being impatient!! Im a bit worried for when I go on holiday cos I know il hate the gain but oh well it will be worth it i guess!

Not going to lie to myself or yiu guys and will admit I've just been out for dinner.. At a all you can eat pizza buffet...

tbh i I had such a rubbish day that I really fancied being bad, went there and barely ate anything as the food was so rubbish and now really regret it.. Seems a common thing whenever I'm bad. Granted I ate a LOT less than I would usually but I still feel bad! I think the main problem is because I know I'm going away soon I keep thinking well I'm going to be bad soon anyway when I should really not be thinning like that! Sorry to moan again I'm just so sick of being unhappy with myself and want it gone but can't when I'm being stupid and eating rubbish!!! Boohoo dreading weigh in tomorrow!!!!

Lol at the not enjoying it that much. That keeps happening to me. If I plan to be off plan then I enjoy it, but if its unexpected I may as well be munching on a sponge for all the satisfaction I get.
What I suggest is you try get some drinking in tonight. I know you don't drink that much- but a glass of water, cup of tea, or even a diet coke is going to help you move that damned bland pizza through your system. Then try do a MASSIVE wee before you weigh.
Anyhoo- you may be pleasantly surprised anyway.

Paige I'm drawing you a line

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now move on

Lots of Love xxx

Back