My race to get bikini body ready by holiday..

Not going to lie to myself or yiu guys and will admit I've just been out for dinner.. At a all you can eat pizza buffet...

tbh i I had such a rubbish day that I really fancied being bad, went there and barely ate anything as the food was so rubbish and now really regret it.. Seems a common thing whenever I'm bad. Granted I ate a LOT less than I would usually but I still feel bad! I think the main problem is because I know I'm going away soon I keep thinking well I'm going to be bad soon anyway when I should really not be thinning like that! Sorry to moan again I'm just so sick of being unhappy with myself and want it gone but can't when I'm being stupid and eating rubbish!!! Boohoo dreading weigh in tomorrow!!!!

Ah hun, we all have bad days. A long as you enjoyed it that is all that matters. You can start again tomorrow.xx

Lol at the not enjoying it that much. That keeps happening to me. If I plan to be off plan then I enjoy it, but if its unexpected I may as well be munching on a sponge for all the satisfaction I get.
What I suggest is you try get some drinking in tonight. I know you don't drink that much- but a glass of water, cup of tea, or even a diet coke is going to help you move that damned bland pizza through your system. Then try do a MASSIVE wee before you weigh.
Anyhoo- you may be pleasantly surprised anyway.

Paige I'm drawing you a line

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now move on

Lots of Love xxx

That's the same with me!! I wouldn't mind going off plan as much if I enjoyed it but now I just regret it and feel sad and unhappy that I've done it again!!! I was so good for the first few weeks but since the first time I went off plan I've been so bad!!! It doesn't help that my friend is losing aoooo much weight and being fab and I'm just stuck here feeling fatty :( I had a pint of diet coke tonight and haven't stopped weeing since so hopefully that will help!!! The more I read your diary the more I can see how easy it is to slip but the main thing is tht we go back to plan after i guess!! Thank you very much for your support i really appreciate it!!!! Xx

Ah hun, we all have bad days. A long as you enjoyed it that is all that matters. You can start again tomorrow.xx

I know I just feel like I've shoved myself back now :( it wasn't even worth it that's the worse bit boohoooo :(

Ahh don’t beat yourself up. If it makes you feel any better I’ve been the same over the weekend, my motivation was just absolutely zilch the last few days! I am back on it 100% now, I think it’s so hard once you lose a bit of motivation as it’s so difficult to get it back! But I think the main thing is to think of the end result and just think of it as a little blip! My mistake last time was having a few ‘bad days’ and then thinking ‘sod it, I’ve messed it up now so I may as well not bother’. I put all the weight back on I’d lost plus another stone :( so I’m determined that won’t happen this time! I’m now half a lb away from my start weight last time (I was 10st 10 when I started WW in 2011, in late 2013 I was 11st 10!) so I’m hoping I can get down to my goal weight as soon as I can! Keep at it :)

PS: about the fitness thing, yeah just keep it up and do as much as you can. Even if you don’t go to the gym just anything really. My friend swears by the 30 Day Shred and that’s only 20 mins a day. When I joined the gym at the start of January I could run about a minute and a half before I nearly dropped dead lol, yesterday I ran 5 minutes quite easily :) doesn’t sound long to some people but is an achievement for me! Just set yourself mini goals and do it gradually xx

How you feeling today P?

I'm so so scared for WI. Funny how easy it is to give others advice, but not as easy to tell yourself the same stuff.

Eeeeeeek!!!!!

Ahh don’t beat yourself up. If it makes you feel any better I’ve been the same over the weekend, my motivation was just absolutely zilch the last few days! I am back on it 100% now, I think it’s so hard once you lose a bit of motivation as it’s so difficult to get it back! But I think the main thing is to think of the end result and just think of it as a little blip! My mistake last time was having a few ‘bad days’ and then thinking ‘sod it, I’ve messed it up now so I may as well not bother’. I put all the weight back on I’d lost plus another stone :( so I’m determined that won’t happen this time! I’m now half a lb away from my start weight last time (I was 10st 10 when I started WW in 2011, in late 2013 I was 11st 10!) so I’m hoping I can get down to my goal weight as soon as I can! Keep at it :)

PS: about the fitness thing, yeah just keep it up and do as much as you can. Even if you don’t go to the gym just anything really. My friend swears by the 30 Day Shred and that’s only 20 mins a day. When I joined the gym at the start of January I could run about a minute and a half before I nearly dropped dead lol, yesterday I ran 5 minutes quite easily :) doesn’t sound long to some people but is an achievement for me! Just set yourself mini goals and do it gradually xx

Im glad im not the only one struggling at the moment!!! its so easy to do though don't you think??? now even a packet of crisps feels bad because I feel like I don't deserve them after being so bad recently!!!

Wow well done for getting back down thats fab!!!!

See ive started walking too and from work which works out as 4 miles and I no longer take the lift at work and instead walk up the 14 flights of stairs instead... killler!!!! wow well done thats great maybe il try that!!!!

How you feeling today P?

I'm so so scared for WI. Funny how easy it is to give others advice, but not as easy to tell yourself the same stuff.

Eeeeeeek!!!!!

Hi Kimberley,

feeling a bit better than yesterday but scared for weigh in!! I know I find it so much easier helping others!!! Good luck for tonight let me know how you do!!!!! xx

1.5 pounds off!! Feeling fabulous!!!!

Hi honey.... I hope you don't mind me asking but I was wondering why you are showing a century club badge?

I would be lying if I said I knew what a century badge is!!!!!

I would be lying if I said I knew what a century badge is!!!!!

Under your name, it says likes to post then it says century club which means you chose that badge when doing your profile...

That is why I was wondering.... because a century badge is for people who have lost 100lbs or more and going off your stats you have only lost 10lbs

Oh I never noticed!!

Morning P!
How was your weekend?

Hi ya, having a quick catch up on lunch break at work :(.

How have you been? Well done on your loss xx

Morning P!
How was your weekend?

Hi Kim,

my weekend was good, was very naughty but what the hell! im going away for 2 weeks so I might as well get myself ready for the gain haha!!! how was yours?! xx

Back