My re re re re start diary 2013!!!!

Hi guys, hope you've all had a good Monday.

My food for today

B -- Nothing crazy busy today

L -- Baked potato and beans and salad - 8pp

D -- Steak 5pp, Actifry new potatoes 5pp and a big salad.

Also had 2 toasted crumpets this afternoon when i got home from work - 3pp. I'll update this post later with whatever else i have.

Hi guys, hope you've all had a good Monday.

My food for today

B -- Nothing crazy busy today

L -- Baked potato and beans and salad - 8pp

D -- Steak 5pp, Actifry new potatoes 5pp and a big salad.

Also had 2 toasted crumpets this afternoon when i got home from work - 3pp. I'll update this post later with whatever else i have.
Oohh, you also have an actifry? They are fab are they not? Do you make anything else other than fries or potatoes? We only make potatoproducts in it lol. Havent used it for anything else so far :)

Really do try to eat something, eating something in the morning kickstarts your metabolism and it will lead to a better weightloss (quoting smth I heard on tv here), ;)

Have a good evening xx

Love the actifry but like you i only use it for potatoes!!!

Going to try and add a photo tomorrow, i have a samsung galaxy s3 phone with the minimins app so will hopefully be able to add a pic from that.

Love the actifry but like you i only use it for potatoes!!!

Going to try and add a photo tomorrow, i have a samsung galaxy s3 phone with the minimins app so will hopefully be able to add a pic from that.
Haha, it is totally awesome with potatoes.. Hihi. I see a lot of nice recipes for it in the booklet thing I got when we bought it but nothing beats potatoes lol.
Interesting re photo, I hope it works out haha. ;)

Have a nice day xxx

Don't know if i will be taking a pic of any food today, i have made this stuffed cabbage thing i found on skinnytaste.com but not sure if it will be photo worthy!!!
Will see what it looks like when it comes out of the oven. I have also made chicken jalfrezi from the hairy dieters book for tomorrow nights dinner, smells lovely so hope it will be nice.

Todays food

B -- Banana 0pp

L -- Baked potato, beans and salad 8pp

D -- Glorious Skinny butternut squash soup 2pp and slice ww bread 1pp
Stuffed cabbage 11pp and carrots 0pp

Stuffed cabbage sounds really yum. Was it good?

Yeah it was quite nice but fell apart when i put it on my plate , hence no photo!!! lol Don't think i'd bother making it again, there are other meals i like better.

Had a disapointing first weigh in this morning, i only lost 3lbs and was expecting around 5/6lbs. I was 100% last week and only used half my weeklies. Then at work since i was so disappointed i ate a couple of things i shouldn't have :( Nothing major just a small piece of sausage roll for lunch and a small slice of millionares shortbread which i made to sell in the kids morning snack bar. Thinking i should stay away from the scales as i was feeling really positive and good about myself until i stepped on them. :(
I will get back on it though, and totm is due so hoping that has hindered my weight loss and i will get a better loss next week.

Todays food

B -- Millionare shortbread 6pp?

L -- Small slice of sausage roll and beans 10pp

D -- Chicken jalfrezi 5pp and rice 10pp

Will add some treats later.

3 lbs is fabulous babe, you shouldnt expect such high losses and get your hopes up, 3lbs ks fabulous! Well done you!

I also see you are having breakfast, super! :) Was it easy to fit into busy schedule?

Have a nice day xx

Well i have been sooooo bad the last few days, it is bank holiday weekend so i am off work today and have had a whole weekend of takeaways, meals out, wine and cocktails!!!!

Really have to get a grip tomorrow and get back to counting pp and keeping my diary.

Hope you enjoyedyour lovely foods, good luck getting back on track! ;)

Hi, i thought i would have a look at your diary for some ideas. I also have an Actifry, how do you do your baby potato's in it? x

Just par boil then a few squirts of frylight, i sometimes add a sprinkle of garlic powder. I really should start posting my food again, went off plan after my disappointing 3lbs and only got a grip 2 weeks ago.

Today i have had

B - Banana - 0pp

L - Ham salad and 2 slices of warburtons danish bread - 5pp
Lentil soup - 1pp

D - Birds eye fish burger (6pp)in a roll (4pp) with a huge salad and 200g mcCain rustic oven chips (7pp) - 17pp
Roasted rhubarb (0pp) from my mums garden and 100ml of that new ambrosia custard/cream thing - 3pp

I have had quite a few snacks while watching telly, 30g M&S pretzels - 3pp, ski coconut mousse - 2pp, and some sugar free jelly with fruit set in it - 0pp.

Just par boil then a few squirts of frylight, i sometimes add a sprinkle of garlic powder. I really should start posting my food again, went off plan after my disappointing 3lbs and only got a grip 2 weeks ago.

Today i have had

B - Banana - 0pp

L - Ham salad and 2 slices of warburtons danish bread - 5pp
Lentil soup - 1pp

D - Birds eye fish burger (6pp)in a roll (4pp) with a huge salad and 200g mcCain rustic oven chips (7pp) - 17pp
Roasted rhubarb (0pp) from my mums garden and 100ml of that new ambrosia custard/cream thing - 3pp

I have had quite a few snacks while watching telly, 30g M&S pretzels - 3pp, ski coconut mousse - 2pp, and some sugar free jelly with fruit set in it - 0pp.

I will have to give them a try in the Actifry then. I like new potato's as you seem to get lots more than what you do with mash and you don't need butter or milk so less points. How do you roast rhubarb? I was thinking i would stew with Candarel and see how it is. Also the Coconut mousse sounds nice, i have never seen it here. x

I just washed the rhubarb, cut it into chunks, put it on a tray and covered it with sweetner and put it in the oven on gas 6 for about 15 mins. I like it stewed too but wanted it to be a bit more "solid" if you know what i mean!!!
The coconut mousse was nice, think they must be quite new as i only spotted them last week when i ws doing my online tesco order, the smell of coconut made me think about suntan lotion whilst i was eating it!!! lol

Food so far today

B -- Banana - 0pp

L -- Chicken fried rice (on todays school dinner menu) 11pp, more than i usually use but it was really good.

No idea what i am having for dinner, daughter is having macaroni cheese and chips :(

D -- Pasta shells with homemade sun dried tomato and red pepper pesto with some chicken and roasted veg - 16pp
Fruit jelly and squirty cream - 1pp

I had a chunky kit kat and a cup of tea while watching telly - 7pp

Last edited:
Well todays food as follows

B -- banana - 0pp

L -- Portion of chicken fried rice leftover from yesterday - 10pp with green beans - 0pp

D -- Chicken fajitas - 9pp with 25g of cheddar - 3pp and 130g of morrisons potato bites - 6pp
Fruit jelly and squirty cream - 1pp

So have 9pp left for a couple of treats later on, bought some multipacks of twirls and maltesers when i was in town earlier so will have one of those whilst watching "Come Dine With Me" which is in Inverness (where i live) this week.

Very wierd thing just happened with the online tracker. I had fajitas last night and used 2 ww wraps, i entered then into the tracker and 2 ww wraps = 5pp which is what it always says. Today i had the leftovers for lunch and have just entered 2 ww wraps and it has come up 6pp!!! So an extra point over night!!! Strange.

B -- Banana - 0pp

L -- Leftover fajitas - 8pp with salad - 0pp and an apple - 0pp

D -- Not sure yet will update later. Think it will be steak though.

Back