My re-start

Want2bThin

Well here i am again. I was in this exact same position just after Christmas, eager to continue cdc and i've gone and put on 3 stone! AH!!

I've just moved home so i'm in search of a new cdc who i have emailed this morning to see who is the closest. I already have packs left from last time, so i start Monday, and am hoping to meet my new cdc on Thursday.

One question - has anyone re-started after coming off it and putting on a few stone? Is it easier to shift or will it be the same amount of losses roughly?

No matter how hard it is, i'm going to stick to it. I have my wedding in August. I need to sort it out!!!!

I have told all my family i'm going back on it, so no excuses. Everyone is behind me so i'm going to strut my stuff and get cd'ing!

Hiya

I restarted on Friday after losing 5 stone on CD last year and piling it all back on! So I'm in the same boat as you..

I'm not sure if the rate of weightloss will change from last time, I guess we'll find out in the coming weeks!!

One thing doing it 2nd time round is you're more prepared for what's to come, I'm on day 3 now and the headache has lifted.

Good luck hunni .. xxxxxxxxxxx

Well here i am again. I was in this exact same position just after Christmas, eager to continue cdc and i've gone and put on 3 stone! AH!!

I've just moved home so i'm in search of a new cdc who i have emailed this morning to see who is the closest. I already have packs left from last time, so i start Monday, and am hoping to meet my new cdc on Thursday.

One question - has anyone re-started after coming off it and putting on a few stone? Is it easier to shift or will it be the same amount of losses roughly?

No matter how hard it is, i'm going to stick to it. I have my wedding in August. I need to sort it out!!!!

I have told all my family i'm going back on it, so no excuses. Everyone is behind me so i'm going to strut my stuff and get cd'ing!

I'm a re-starter and my losses have been the same basically as when I followed LL 18 months ago... I'm not the fastest loser, I wasnt then but this time as I know all this it makes it a wee bit easier to accept.

Well done on your re-start and best of luck hun xxx

Hiya,
I'm on my second time round. My start was slower but I had a blip first week this time....I think just because it was a lot harder to get into this time. I think that was maybe because it's slightly tedious having to lose the weight I already lost and I had to to it all over again. Losses have been about the same averaging 3lbs a week which I'm happy enough with considering that I now do my own version of 790 which involves having different types of meat and other (healthy) food (and staying in ketosis!)...I think I'm not far off calorie wise but some days I might be between 790 and 1000 cals. I stay relaxed about it and as long as I'm losing weight then I'm happy. I'm now around 9 or 10lbs away from my lowest last time and I feel that once I get to that stage then that is my real starting point to get the job done. This must be really worrying for new starters reading this thread but the truth is, it is VERY easy to put the weight back on again...Well one thing is for sure....I'm never doing this again....diet to maintain and lose a few lbs yes but never all this weight again.... I have already arranged with my doctors surgery to go to their weekly weigh ins once I'm at maintainance stage...just to keep things in check and to learn to eat well again...The frustrating thing is...and I think most of us is like that is that we know what we should and shouldn't be eating but putting it into practice is another thing altogether.

Anyway good luck to anyone reading this who is about to restart. Just keep in mind how quickly time passes and this job will be done (again) in no time. x

Back