My refeed... Losing more than on TFT?!

dollydoo

O I was losing about 3-4lb a week, and still have about 3 stone to goal but am coming off for a hen do, so have been refeeding for 5 days and in that time I've lost 4lb!
Not really having a shake for breakfast, but am having a weight watchers yoghurt for breakfast (less cal, far and carb than a shake) and a bagel FILLED with lean meats for lunch with a big salad, and evening is a low fat ready meal or jacket and tuna etc, with another yoghurt of I fancy it in the evening (basically days 4+ menu but swapping a shake for a yoghurt) and I'm losing more than on lipotrim, feel WAT better ad am actually eating! Is this normal??

I have no idea, as just starting refeed today but this is exactly what I am wanting to hear!! I've still a done to lose and used tfr as a kick start but I want to start to eat more healthily long term now - since hopefully I'll be doing that for the rest of my life!

Well done!

It's a great kickstart, your stomachs shrunk so you fill up quickly and you're more aware what you're eating. Good luck!

Dollydoo, know exactly what you mean. I had 5oz hake, oven baked, with salad and it was delicious but I couldn't even finish it. I'm still feeling properly stuffed now! 4 hours later. Long may it continue - I want my stomach to stay this size! How are you getting on now - have you been tempted?

Back